Chapter 5

"What the hell are you doing?" The tiny girl snapped at him. He would have been able to respond right off the bat but her hood fell and she didn't move to pull it back on.

So for the first time he got a good look at her.

Even in class when they had spoken the tiny glances she gave him weren't enough to get a good look at her.

She was certainly beautiful.

Her jaw was rounded and her cheeks were high boned. Her nose was small and petite.

Adorable Darius thought.

Her deep pink lips weren't big but they were plush and looked as if they were made to hold a man's. Her pink tongue snaked and licked them nervously, leaving them glossy.

Darius jerked his dark gaze up to hers.

He felt his dick get hard which was stupid in a way. They were just eyes.

Nope didn't even sound right in his thoughts.

Her eyes were amazing. They were a deep violet and he meant violet. They weren't blue they were a real purple color and it made him dizzy looking into them.

She was making him a sap, he thought.

Her perfectly arched devil's brows were arched up.

He ran his gaze over her. The black oversized hoodie hide her body and breast and Darius desperately wanted to know what she looked like under it.

If he was honest with himself, he wanted to see her naked.

And that was just from the look of her last night, the moon bathing her messy hair and shadows covering her eyes. But the way the moon had made had her tan skin glow was amazing.

And for a white girl that tanned and in the natural way she wasn't all that tan. Her skin was a dark peach, giving her the look that she was coming down from a tan.

He liked that she wasn't too tan and not too pale.

He liked the contrast of his black skin and her peachy skin. His eyes traveled lower.

The hoodie came down to just past her hips so he could see if she had any or if she was stick figured.

From her musclier thighs he doubted she was stick figured. Her legs were clasped in a tight pair of dark blue jeans that were ripped at both knees showing off her knee and half her calves.

He nearly laughed out loud when he saw her boots or more appropriately shitkickers. The same kind he had on. They were probably steel toe too.