Chapter 11- We Didn't Do The Bang Bang

Quick question but where is everybody from? I'm from Wisconsin... and that is what it looks like right now

********

My eyes flutter open and I take a deep breath, the smell of fresh woods and vanilla filling my nose. I go to get up but a pair of strong arms are wrapped around me, caging me in against a bare chest. Smashed against his muscular chest, my tight bra digs into my back and my eyes widen. I'm in just my bra and panties... didn't think about that last night.

"Hey buddy, scoot over. Personal space please," I whisper while rolling over and trying to shove him farther away.

Adrian's eyes open and he smirks, drawing me closer so that my stomach is pressed against his. Can I just take a moment and acknowledge the fact that my skin is against his smooth, defined abs. Like damn... I can't even.

"What? So you only want me close when your unconscious?" he questions, his blue eyes twinkling a sky blue as if he knows what I'm thinking.

I blush and open my mouth to reply, but nothing comes out.

"That's what I thought." he says smiling, running his hand through his dark hair. The action doesn't go unnoticed and my eyes immediately follow it, before trailing down to his perfect jaw coated with light facial whiskers that give him a rugged seductive look. Lastly my eyes meet his soft lips and I can't help but imagine them meeting mine once again. Wait... what the hell am I thinking?

"Becoming a vampire, does it make you beautiful or were you like this before?" I ask softly. My eyes widen as I comprehend what I just said. I just called him beautiful. Fuck my life.

He lets out a deep chuckle, the baritone sound filling my ears before his usual smirk takes over his face. "Becoming a vampire doesn't change you completely. Basically the best trait you have gets heightened to perfection. For me it's my eyes for you it would be your lips."

I pause at his last sentence but make no comment about it. I don't know if he meant to tell me that or if it just slipped out and he gave me a compliment. Either way we fall into a moment of silence, and he soon asks the question I know he was bound to ask.

"Do you want to explain some of last night?" he inquires softly, his face completely serious.

I groan and turn my head, breaking eye contact from him in favor for the dull ceiling. "No not really," I say my voice coming out hollow. "But I guess I owe you an explanation, don't I," I finish.

When I don't meet his gaze his smooth hand grabs my chin hand, tilting my head down so I look at him when I talk. "Don't hide your face from me Isabel," he commands gently.

"You don't own me," I whisper out. He rolls his eyes at my snarky comment before he turns serious once again.

"You're avoiding the question Isabel."

"Yeah I am," I reply slowly. "But see if I tell you a huge part of my life you're not going to tell me nothing in return. Doesn't seem fair does it?"

He leans in closer so that his face is a couple inches from mine. "What do you want to know Cupcake?"

I swallow harshly and focus on my thoughts. "I want to know how old you really are."

His eyes sparkle with relief and I know he's hiding something major from me. I just don't know what it is.

"Deal," he agrees with a grin. "Now I'm waiting..."

I groan and bring my mind down memory lane. "My mom wasn't always like this. From what I can remember from my childhood she was a good mom. Volunteered at all my elementary events, made cookies for me after school, and she would sing me lullaby's to get me to fall asleep. Her and my dad loved each other so much that I was sometimes jealous of all the attention they gave each other. Because after all I was a daddy's girl. I'm not going to lie, I liked him much more than my mother. He was just the best. He would bring me home little trinkets all the time, claiming a special girl needed special things. Everything was just perfect. But perfect things can't last can they? When I was thirteen everything started to fall apart. Maybe they had problems from the start and just got really good at hiding them. I mean she did have Tyler when she was in high school and that could have put tension between them. I don't know, it could have been anything but their problems really started to show my thirteenth year." I take a breath, getting my thoughts straight before I continue.