Chapter 10- Cougar Alert

Ian Somerhalder shirtless is too much for me to handle. Anyways I know this is still early and you don't know much about Joey but I want to get an idea how many people want her to end up with Adrian so far. Comment either Team Adabel or Team Josabel!

Now drum roll please... I present to you Chapter Ten. Yes we're finally in the double digits.

********

Driving in a blood drenched tight dress is probably one of the worst experiences you can experience. Half of the blood, or my blood to be exact is drying up, creating a crunchy layer all over my skin. While the other half is still soaking wet, making chills spread all over. The dress fabric that was stretchy and form fitting before is stiff from the blood that dried up. Overall it is very uncomfortable and I honestly would not wish this misery on my worse enemy. Who am I kidding of course my worse enemy deserves to be miserable.

"Good acting Isabel. Consider yourself promoted to official assistant when we need blood," Tyler says out of nowhere.

I smile sarcastically at the back of his seat. "Oh what an honor. But I think I'm going to have to take a pass from now on. Once is enough for me."

He looks back at me and gives me a pouty face. "Are you sure Princess? You come in handy sometimes," he replies.

"I'm sure. And did you get what you need?" I say, ignoring the last part of his statement while shifting uncomfortably in my seat.

"Of course we did. Do you doubt us that much?" Adrian interjects from the driver seat.

I shrug. "Sometimes I can't tell with you guys. Most of the time you guys seem like you're missing a few buttons on your remote... get what I mean?"

Adrian lets out a sigh and I see him shaking his head. "Isabel we already covered this, you're the one missing most of the brain cells here. Us vampires," he looks at Tyler. "Are above perfection."

Tyler lets out a snort of laughter and I simply roll my eyes. "I mean sis come on now, just look at us. We're some hot tamales if I do say so myself. These vampire genes just make us perfect inside and out."

"Whatever," I mumble, not being able to deny that Adrian is very attractive. I mean like very very attractive.

The car suddenly comes to a halt and I realize that we're already back home. Eagerly hopping out of the car, I rush inside, walking awkwardly because of the bloodied uncomfortable dress. When Adrian and Tyler both walk through the door I give them confused looks. "How come you can just walk right in? Don't you have to be invited?"

Adrian smirks and brushes past me, walking towards the couch. "Cupcake you already did invite me in. And lucky for you I was the first vampire you invited in. Because if it were anybody else except Tyler, we would be screwed."

"What do you mean?" I question as I cross my arms across my chest.

He sighs and lays across the couch, his hands resting behind his head. "The first vampire the human invites in is able to invite any other vampire into the house. Since you invited me in, I invited Tyler in and am able to invite any other vampire in. Of course you can still invite vampires in but now I can too."

I nod my head in understanding and give Tyler a look, but soon realize he's not around. Must have went somewhere to store the blood.

Better not be in the kitchen fridge.

Suddenly the doorbell rings, a pounding knock soon following it.

I give Adrian a wide eyed look. "Answer the door," I whisper while motioning towards the door.