{Prologue}

Prologue

I stared into his golden honey eyes and didn't think anything of it. All I knew was that I was in love. I didn’t care if these unusual eyes brought me danger. I didn’t care if they brought me pain. All I wanted was to look in those eyes forever.

I loved him, even though he had brought all this loss and pain into my life. I loved him, because he'd helped me get through it.

I couldn’t leave him, no matter how weak and lost I felt. I couldn’t go, because I knew how much it would hurt him.

I forced my eyes to stay locked on the golden eyes above me.

They flitted from my face, to my wounds. He was yelling. He was trying to save me. Did he seriously think he could fix this mess?

He looked like he wanted to cry. 

Don’t cry over me. I wanted to say. I love you, this is my fault. Please don't feel guilty.

I couldn’t get my lips to move. My whole body felt numb and it scared me. My head was the only thing that let me know that I wasn’t dead yet. It pounded from the impact with the ground and I imagined that nothing could be as bad as that pain mixed with the pain of broken bones.

I was wrong.

The edges of my world started to turn black. The only thing left that I could see were his eyes. His frantic eyes with so much worry and pain in them it made me feel it too.

 Then the dark consumed me and I could no longer see them.

It wasn’t the pain in my head that made me scream.

It wasn’t the memory of the scary, evil looking red eyes that seemed to look right into my soul.

It wasn’t my new, cold skinned, golden eyed family that I could no longer see, that scared me.

It wasn’t the loss of the beautiful golden eyes.

It wasn’t the broken bones, or cracked skull.

It was the pain that started in my neck and traveled through my veins.

I screamed.

 I would leave him behind if it meant an end to my suffering.

I would leave them behind if it meant I wouldn’t have to feel this pain anymore.

I would leave  it all behind if I didn’t have to feel the burning anymore.

And that was saying a lot.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hii guys ! So this is my new fan fiction ! An add on to Bella and Edwards story, only it will be from the perspective of another character -not owned my SM-

hope you guys enjoy it!

<3

love, alley