s h i p s i n S T R A Y K I D S

Start from the beginning

B I N H A

°○°○°○°○°

•●• Being the only two members born in 1999, they are a bit more familiar and comfortable with each other. Not as close as the 2000 line, but there are things that Changbin and Taeha talk about that only they understand. Changbin enjoys teasing her about everything from her height to her favourite food and vice versa. Taeha frequently wears Changbin's shirts and jackets and he will often wear her beanies and hats.

They helped form the 99 liner group chat and often have a lot of inside jokes. Changbin is the only member Taeha will willingly do aegyo for and Taeha is the first person outside of Chan and Jisung who can listen to Changbin's music.

°○°○°○°○°

H Y U N T A E

H Y U N T A E

°○°○°○°○°

•●• Taeha enjoy doing Hyunjin's stage makeup and learned to do it especially for him. She enjoys ba

Hugging him and is always happy to cuddle with him; she says he gives the best hugs in the group. They enjoy harassing the other members with skinship together. Hyunjin enjoys taking photos with or of Taeha and she is always happy to model for him.

Whenever Taeha is frustrated or Hyunjin is upset, they will often slow dance in the dorm with each to calm down. Taeha adores Kkami and always has a new toy for him, much like she does with Minho's cats.

°○°○°○°○°

T A E S U N G

T A E S U N G

°○°○°○°○°

•●• Most definitely the closest in the group, and the most popular ship next to Changlix. Jisung and Taeha joined JYP within a week of each other and were close from the first day. There are no secrets between the two, Taeha and Jisung both value honesty and are always up front with each other. Taeha often claims Jisung is her soulmate and they have often been snapped wearing couple clothing and accessories.