Breakfast Conversations <3

America reached out his arm in a stretch and moved it around, surprised that was the only body part he could move. His eyes yawned for him since his mouth felt glued shut. Looking up, he noticed a window and it's curtains flailing strangely as if they were puppets.

Slowly, different parts of his body came un numb. He could finally feel his neck even though it strained. He could eventually bend his feet forward. And soon enough, his arms came to life. He didn't want to waste anymore time laying down, wherever he was.

But when he pushed himself up, he realized he was on a bed. Things only got worse as he noticed there was another on the bed. A ushanka rested between America and the other country. America's head rushed back to last night and he remembered once again who the country was.

Russia...

America felt the need not to wake him and he slipped cautiously out of the bed. As soon as he'd gotten out of bed, light seeped swiftly through the window and blinded America, causing him to swear quietly in annoyance. "Stupid fucking sun," he whispered.

America instantly regretted talking though, since once his vision restored, he noticed Russia moving around in the sheets.

America thought it'd be just like the movies. Where the person would say something like, "Mom a few more minutes," but Russia didn't say a thing as he pushed himself up from the matress.

Once Russia saw America he looked surprised and got quickly out of bed.

...

Russia's feet flew forward towards America in hurry and he scooped up America in a hug. "Good morning Ame." Russia didn't look at America but their faces touched and Russia could feel warmth from America. Is he blushing? Russia smirked softly and let go of America.

He towered over the short country, but America never seemed intimidated and still looked out of place. Nervousness swirled up in Russia's stomach.

They both felt awkward, and they both knew it.

"Want some breakfast?"

"...Sure."

Russia was glad America agreed and he abruptly gripped on America's wrist without thinking twice. Russia felt it seemed normal and smiled as he rushed America out the door and into the kitchen.

...

America sat on the sofa, trying not to catch any attention from Russia. Another million questions ran through America's head and he felt an annoying sadness shiver over his body.

Russia must've noticed, since once the pancakes were done and he'd patted them on glass plates, he went over and leaned his back into the couch beside America. He handed America a plate with thick pancakes that drizzled in syrup and smelled like sweet honey.

"It seems weird, doesn't it?"

America looked curiously over at Russia and spoke with food still shoved in his mouth, "Bat seems beird?" (( What seems weird? ))

Russia looked back over at America and they both caught each other's eyes, only for America to turn away and continue to eat his food, small patches of blush forming on his cheeks and hands.

Russia began to speak up again. "You know. It's such a coincidence that I ran out of alcohol and came to meet...you."

America paused his actions and looked down at his feet, another wave of gloom weighed down in his gut. "I-is that bad?"

Russia almost bounced his back out of the sofa. He seemed surprised and he almost scared America with his urgent tone. "No! Of course not." Russia paused and America saw blush cup into Russia's face too. Once America noticed Russia's blush, he felt more comfortable and a need to smile.

Russia had looked to gain confidence and scooted closer to America. "What I mean to say is..." Russia stared into America's eyes and America didn't turn away this time. Russia reached out his arm and rested his palm on America's soft hand. America blushed profoundly but Russia didn't seem to care and smiled.

"I missed you Ame."

Okay...in the last chapter I said I'd make ONE more chapter....BUT....I really like cliffhangers SO....ಠ◡ಠ