'YOU. . .'

I broke our kiss, still holding his face as I leaned my forehead on his.
     "I love you," I whispered and he smiled up at me. I knew how much he wanted to hear it and it never bothered me that he hadn't said it in return. He doesn't love me, I knew and I accepted that. My love is and will always be enough for the both of us.
     I laid my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat as he rubbed my back. I lost track of how long we spent in that position as the song continued to repeat itself.
     Finally, we stepped out of the bathtub, making our way to the shower to rinse our skin. Zayn bathed me with the sponge. Smiling up at him, I took it out of his hand and did the same to his body.
     I rinsed my body first and stepped out, leaving him behind. It was all back at once and I decided to bring it up immediately he got out. I couldn't stomach the urge to know why lilja was here.
     I wore a black lace set, pinning my hair up as I opened the curtains. It was probably almost noon by then. I felt his presence in the room as he entered his walk-in closet.

About a minute later he came out with the camera in hand, still recording me and I chuckled.
     "Is this like a thing?"
I asked, walking closer to him and he laughed lightly.
     "That and Lilja showing up as well, a thing?" Hell I just had to. At least I haven't fucked Nicholas— he fucked her.
     The smile on his face vanished instantly as I watched him expectantly. His eyes lazily roamed over my body before settling back on my eyes.
     "Definitely not a thing—"
     "—Then why was she here? I thought you said you ended things with her?"
I wasn't angry, just confused and doubtful of certain things he might've told me. A smirked formed on his face as he walked closer to me.
     "She wants to work on things."
I glared at him— he was enjoying every second of it, happy to see me jealous but I wasn't amused.
     "Okay—"
I pulled away from him but he quickly grabbed me by my waist. His lips ghosting over mine— knocking all the air out of my ribcage. I didn't want to know what they spoke about anymore. I had lost interest.
     "I'm not interested in her. I want you, I'm yours."
I watched him talk with pouted lips— still not believing he's choosing me over her, a ten.
     "—Okay?"
He pressed on and I nodded weakly. I don't know why but I trust this man with every bone in my body and it's terrifying. I really shouldn't but I don't. I trust him.

I had no idea how we went from him trying to record me, to getting over my jealousy fit and to my tongue sticking down his throat.
     My leg hit the bed and not a second went by as I was being lowered down. His mouth was all over my neck as I let out little giggles.
     The camera was back in my face and I rolled my eyes.
     "You look sexy."
He bit his lip, staring down at me. His hand found its way to my waistband and the pit that formed in my stomach was enough to tell me I wanted it too.
     I wrapped my legs around his waist, bringing his body closer to mine as I stared back up at him.
     His lips were on mine in the matter of seconds, forcing his tongue down my throat and I moaned. His free hand was on my neck, choking me softly and oh it felt so fucking familiar.
     I grinded up against him, feeling his boner between my legs.
     "Uhhh," I moaned into his mouth, wrapping my arms around his back.
     He broke away, trailing kisses towards the crook of my neck but I stopped him, holding his face with both palms so he would look at me.
     "I want you now babe. Fuck me!"
He let out a beastly groan.
     "I want to take you from the back baby."
He whispered sensually against my lips.
     "—Then what are you waiting for?"

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀. 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆. 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁.
𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁.

𝗔𝗻𝘆𝗵𝗼𝘄, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀. 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘁, 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.

𝗜'𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵. 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓?

𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 (𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼)

Please vote • comment • share

•Princess T•