My eyes flew open at the push of the door. His brown eyes met mine as he walked further in.
     "Hey," I whispered, leaning my head back in its previous position. It hadn't occurred to me that he was holding a camera until I looked up at him again.
He was recording me. Again.
     I chuckled, shaking my head and the only thing that prevented me from covering my face was the fact that my hands were buried in soapy water.
     "Hey."
He replied. He sat the tripod stand at the edge of the bathtub, fixing the camera into it so it would record me directly without him having to hold it.
     All along my eyes were fixated on him— appreciating his countless tattoos. He pulled away and sat on the tiles. His face was soo close to mine and I didn't need to be a magician to know he was going to kiss me.
     I held his neck firmly, not caring that I made his hair wet.
     "—Join me!" Without replying he chuckled and rose to his feet. My eyes landed back on the camera when he disappeared from sight. A shaky breath escaped my lips as I stared blankly into the lens.
     I trust Zayn. Surprisingly. From the depths of my soul I knew that the only eyes that would ever behold these videos are his— mine might never even.
     I leaned my head back, staring at the ceiling. My skin already missed his touch as I bit my lip wondering where he was. A second went by and the door creaked open, displaying a smirking Zayn. He wiggled a metal bucket with a bottle of wine sticking out and two glasses as he got closer to me and I smiled up at him.
     Thought of why he wasn't going to work crossed my mind but I wasn't going to ask. I was more than glad that he was with me instead of being at work.
     He dragged a small table next to the bathtub and set the bucket on it. I watched him patiently as he poured us wine. He handed me my glass and I gladly took it, biting my upper lip. I took a little sip and leaned my head back. It tasted like crap considering how much it must have cost. It could never be compared to the cheap one I buy. Sometimes cheap things aren't as bad as rich people make them out to be.

He pulled down his sweatpants, standing completely naked in all his fucking glory as he got in with me. We were settled in a way that I was between his legs, my back leaned against his toned chest.
     "Hey," he whispered in my ears and I smiled, throwing my head back so it rested on his shoulder.
     "Hmmm?"
I smiled as he tilted his head to the side to stare at my face.
     My small hand caressed his thighs underneath the water as the other sipped on the wine I had in my hand.
     Without thinking I reached for my phone and played Get you by Daniel Caesar. I got a hum of approval from him as I leaned further into his chest. It was peaceful. The scent of the lavender and vanilla bubble bath I set up filled the bathroom.
     I tried so hard not to think even though I was itching to ask why Lilja had stopped by and what they had spoken about.
     I felt his hands on my shoulder, massaging me softly and I practically moaned my approval. It felt like a touch of a force of peace and comfort. I swung my head back— my eyes screwed shut as I let him bring ease my way. My mind long drifting from whatever it was thinking as I continued to let small moans escape my lips.
     His left hand remained on my shoulder as the other caressed my skin, trailing towards my stomach. It rested on my waist, squeezing my flesh softly. He was being really sensual, bringing me soo much pleasure without having to exceed any further.
     He caressed his way back up, pausing underneath my breast before his palm finally connected with it.
     I let out a strangled moan, the soapy water adding to the effect of his handful groping of my breast. He squeezed softly— barely even. Almost like he wasn't even touching me as his other hand continued to massage my shoulder. His other hand left my shoulder, making contact with my idle tit.

His squeezing wasn't soo ghostly anymore.
     "You're soo perfect baby," He whispered, burying his face in the crook of my neck. He laid soft kisses on my skin. It was different. My free hand caressed his thighs. It was a peaceful silence as he continued to massage my breasts as he kissed my skin.
     Without being able to control my urge to kiss him any longer, I twisted my body to the side a little, just enough to be able to capture his lips with mine. His right hand instantly flew to my jaw, pushing his tongue into my mouth like he was more desperate than I was.
     I turned my body fully, it was difficult considering the smallness of the tub but I succeeded. I straddled him and deepened our kiss, holding his face firmly with my palm.
     Strangely enough, his fingers caressed my tattoo, the one on my back but on my waist as well— depending on which you call it. The one I barely talk about or want to acknowledge.