Chapter 25

1 week and 2 days had passed and they finally released Stefanzo from the hospital

He went to physical therapy there on after and he's been doing well.

I'm actually really surprised how fast he's gotten back into the swing of things.

"I can't believe you're leaving us " Renae stood there teary eyed holding week old Calvin Denzel Jr.

I hugged her tightly "it's time for a change " I turned and smiled at Stefanzo.

"Promise me you'll come visit me as soon as you settle in" She said sadly.

"I promise i'll be on the plane right back to you once I can". I hugged again.

I blew kisses at Calvin Jr.

"Bye little man" 

"Y'all stay safe out there" Calvin said dabbing Stefanzo into a hug .

"Got to." He replied smiling.

I hugged Calvin tight.

"Thanks for being a great friend to me Celia you made all of this possible it's going to hurt when you leave" He gestured his hand to direct to Renae and Calvin Jr.

"I appreciate all the good times we had Calvin. Take care of my girl and my little nephew." I smiled,

He nodded and mouthed " Obligation".

As you may know me and Stefanzo are moving away, but not together. Separately but for the better. 

I'm not sure when me and Stefanzo will or can salvage our relationship, but he has been a good friend to me.

I know a lot of you expected for things to be back to normal but that wasn't how this was going to go.

I love him enough to let him go for awhile and maybe down the line he will be in my future.

I walked to my car that was parked right behind Stefanzo's and he followed behind.

We turned to face to each other. I exhaled and looked up at him smiling.

"Well this is it huh?" I said to him

"Yea.. I guess this is" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest .

He hugged me tight resting his chin on top of my head. I heard sniffles and I looked up.

"Are those tears?" I laughed. " You damn right it's some tears I can't even believe were separating like this.."

My heart completely sank but I wasn't going to cry in front of him.

I reached up and wiped his tears and grabbed his face and placed my soft lips on his.

Our kiss turned into slow passionate kisses. I felt him take some of my soul with him and I felt an instant rush of love come over me.

"I can't let go" he whispered against my lips. "  You have to let me go." I looked up now realizing I have been crying.

" We can make this work Celia I-" 

"Shhh, no more,the more you think about it the worse it gets now is just not the right time for us"

He hesitated but then nodded. He gave me another hug and then let me go.

"Be safe kiddo." 

I opened my car door and stepped a foot in.

"Hey Celia!" he yelled out.

"Yea?"

"I love you."

I smiled " I love you too Stefanzo'

His eyes lit up and he got into the car, he drove off as I started mine.

"Celia, Celia...what do we do now."

I looked in the passenger seat and saw my suitcase.

Never thought I'd be moving so far away from him to Arizona. 

He never told me where he was going but he did say he had to finish what he started.

Whether good or bad I Just hope he's safe.

I put my car into drive and headed my way to the expressway.

There's really nothing else more for me to say. Everything will be so new and unnatural to me.

 But this is journey I can only go on alone. Not sure where life will take me after today, but wherever it is my happiness is all I care about

So long farewell .

-Celia

Well guys that is the end of this book took some time but I can finally say I am done.

It was time to put this story to rest.

Thank you for all the love, votes, comments that kept me going. SORRY that this took so long for me to update and I'm sorry if it isn't the ending you expected .

I could go two different ways as regards to my next book.

I can sequel "Celia" or I can create something totally new.

Let me know in the comments

love ya