Chapter 12

Thank you guys so much for 1k+ reads😭😊💕

"Stefanzo what your doing is childish you need to call me back." I yelled into my phone.

Taking a sip of my wine I nearly empty the bottle. I sat down with my back to the couch stressing tremendously.

I left him several voicemails and it's been literally hours since our last conversation.

I wanted to call the police but what if he's just ignoring me. Then I'd be making a big deal.

I placed my head in my hands deciding my next move.

I texted Renae and told her I was coming over I needed to vent and I needed more information about the other night.

She immediately texted me back no and that she was cleaning the house for company.

Since when haven't I been over her house when it was messy?

I told her okay and still proceeded to drive over there.

I saw Calvin's car still parked out front and besides her Mom (that she wasn't on good terms with ) she had no one over her house.

It's been too many secrets going around and it's eating at me . I deserve a answer from SOMEBODY.

I sat in my car blowing the air on my wet face. It was 89° today and  being frustrated didnt make it no better.

I eventually pulled out my driveway and sped off.

Not caring about lights or stop signs really. I was a little tipsy but not drunk so it wasn't the effect of that .

I pulled onto the curb of Renae's house and hopped out quick fast and in a hurry. I saw a car parked in her driveway and walked right past it.

I was going to ring the doorbell but I forgot she stored a spare key In the mailbox.  I reached in and grabbed it out I unlocked the door and slowly stepped inside . It was dark she had the blinds closed and lights off.

I was drawn to a light in the kitchen the sink was turned on with no one there.

"Renaeee!" I yelled out.

"Stay here." I overheard her whisper to someone in her room.

"I have to see ,don't do this." A deep voice said.

"Give me a second." She whispered back.

I heard her footsteps down the hall into the kitchen.

I stood there with my arms folded and  tapped my foot . I had a look of disgust and anger.

"Celia what are you doing here? I told you I had company." She said to me looking at me like I broke into her house.

"I needed to talk to you it couldn't wait." I said to her.

She gestured for me to sit down and I drew a chair and sat down crossing my legs.

"Stefanzo is gone!I mean literally gone! I've called him I texted him I've emailed him I've left voicemail after voicemail." I said .

I paused and started to get choked up tears started to run . I didn't know how to handle so many emotions at one time.

Renae couldn't even say much but rub my back.

"Then what Aaron did to me last night and the things he said I'm just so lost right now." I said.

"Aaron did what to you?" I saw a mad Stefanzo standing in the doorway of the kitchen.