"I am making it a big deal? You were making it a big deal when you dragged me out of that club and told her!"

Elle said pointing towards her mother.

"Elle, you can't go to that club alone! Why don't you understand!"

"I was not alone! V was with me and what's the big deal? You never stop Rose from going? Then why me!"

"Stop comparing yourself with Rose Elle, you are not her!"

"Exactly my point mom! I am not like her so stop Fu**** comparing me with her every damn time!"

With this, she was gone and next they heard the sound of a door slamming shut in the silent hallway.

"This girl is just a disgrace! The words she uses! God forbid if anyone from my royal family hears her!
I don't know what to do with this child!"

"Maybe if she gets married, she will learn to be responsible?"

Mr. Hamilton suggested and everyone saw a point there.

"I will begin looking for suitable matches tomorrow only but I don't want Elle to know about this"

Everyone nodded and went their way to call off the night.

...........................................

Her pillow was wet with teardrops, her eyes were swollen and her mind in turmoil.

This was nothing new, since childhood she was always neglected and ignored.

Her mother never gave her kisses like she gave Rose,
Her mother never tapped her head and said she was proud of her like she did for Thomas.
She never prepared her favorite meal and soon her brother's and sister's favorite became her favorites.

She lived in their shadows and that's how her life has been till now.

"Why can't I be like them? Why am I such a disgrace"
She said in sobs and fresh tears trail her cheeks to salt her lips.

Soon her eyes got dried of tears and she found peace of sleep at 1:00 clock at night.
With a throbbing head and a broken heart, the poor soul accepted her fate.

If only she knew it was all going to change in the next few days.

...............................................

Ashton Lockwood

Heir of Lockwood Industries and an only child.
His parents pampered him with everything he placed his finger on and he was no doubt an arrogant one.

He was a speaker of few words and his face was always devoid of any emotions.
You can crack your best joke and still he will not smile.

Smirking is his favorite and he does it quite often.

He had everything now as he has taken over his father's business and is running it well.

Everything except one.

His wife.

He was 27 already and his family wanted him to settle down.
He also wanted the same as he was himself quite bored with one-night stands and possessive whores.

He wanted a perfect wife , but finding her was as arduous as it sounded.

Beauty was at the top of the list, family and qualification all came later.

He wanted to feel proud to call her his.
He wanted a beauty that would turn heads, but little did he know that beauty is not always external.

Oblivious to its true meaning.
..........................................