🔔 All I Want For Christmas Is You 🔔

Happy New Year's update!

🛷🛷🛷

Christmas Day.

It marked the fourth day of being trapped inside with the Dupain-Chengs. Yet, Adrien didn't mind it one bit. He spent all day yesterday day hanging out with Marinette. She was really sweet and funny when you could understand her and get to know her better.

   He over every moment spending time with Marinette. Eventually, Marinette's parents came back up from the bakery and joined us.

"Shall we open presents?" Sabine suggested sitting next to Marinette. The bluenette perked up and excitement bubbled within the woman.

   "Yeah!" Marinette said then realized something, "Wait! I'll be right back." She ran up into her room leaving two confused men and a smiling woman.

   Marinette dug all around her room for the present seemingly forgetting where she hid it. She checked in the closet, under her chaise, under her rug, and her bedsheets. Yet, there was no sign of the wrapped box anywhere.

   "Where did I put it? Ugh, this is so lame!" She rambled under her breath and checking her desk drawers. Opening the third drawer at the bottom right, she spotted her gift to Adrien. She quickly pulled the gift out and slammed the drawer shut.

   The young woman excitedly ran over to the trapdoor then down the steps. On the last step, she tripped and fell onto the wooden floor. The present flew from her hands and slid all the way towards the wall, slamming into it. Marinette groaned as the sound of footsteps drew closer to her.

   "Are you alright, Marinette?" The blonde asked, helping her off of the floor and to her feet. The young woman blushed at his chivalry before nodding dumbly. Emerald eyes shifted over to the present to the floor and went to pick it up. Marinette noticed and hurriedly tried to get to the box first.

   Yet, the opposite happened as the bluenette ran into Adrien and making them fall onto the ground. It took a minute to realize the position the two were in before madly blushing and staring at each other flabbergasted.

   Marinette quickly apologized to Adrien and got of him, snatching the present. The confused blonde rubbed his head while standing up from the ground. Tom and Sabine watched everything from the living room, secretly laughing at the two awkward young adults.

   "Well, what are you two waiting for? Mistletoe?" Tom teased, making Marinette and Adrien grow more red, "Let's open some presents!"

   Marinette and Adrien scurried over to the couch and sat down. Everyone exchanged gifts and laughed when Tom received a giant pink sweater that said "Papa Bear."

   Soon, there was only one present left. Marinette nervously played with the bow which grabbed Adrien's attention.

   "Who is that for?" The blonde asked, curiously. The bluenette looked down at the present and seemed to hesitate. Finally, she gathered the courage to say something when Sabine said, "Oh look! The storm it gone and people are starting to go back outside!"

   The two men went to look out the window with Sabine to see she was correct. The storm cleared and gentle snowflakes danced as they fell from the sky. Kids were outside playing and adults roaming the streets.