🎀 The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year 🎀

☃️☃️☃️

   Marinette had murdered gingerbread men.

   She blamed it all on her clumsiness. To add to her embarrassment, she looked like a mess in front of a guy. Not just any guy though, a handsome man with bright blonde locks and dazzling green eyes.

   The bluenette felt heat rise into her cheeks, continuing to wave and smile awkwardly like a broken record. Her stiff body relaxed when her papa and mama rushed into the kitchen.

   "Marinette? Are you alright, dear?" Mama asked as her daughter stood up from the ground and brushed herself off.

   "I'm fine, mama, just another Marinette mishap," Marinette reassured, making her parents smile.

   "Who might this be?" Tom asked, gesturing over at the quiet Adrien still standing at the kitchen's doorway.

   "This is Adrien. He was out in that nasty blizzard so I let him," Sabine explained before looking at the said male and introducing, "Adrien, this is my husband, Tom and my daughter, Marinette."

   "It's very nice to meet and see a new face in the bakery," Tom said with a giant smile and extending his hand to shake.

   "Likewise," Adrien replied, shaking Tom's giant hand. Adrien glanced over at Marinette, who shyly stood a couple of feet away. She still had a slight shade of pink on her cheeks and looked towards the floor. Adrien found this to be quite cute but quickly dismissed the thought.

"Marinette, why don't you go clean up? Your father and I will clean up the mess make another batch and close up early for the night since there won't be any more customers," Sabine explained. The bluenette nodded in agreement before heading towards the stairs that lead to the apartment above the bakery.

"Adrien, why don't you go up to and get comfortable? I think this storm is going to last a while," Sabine told Adrien. The blonde also nodded. Marinette overheard her mother's suggestion and felt her face burn a bit warmer.

The two young adults silently walked up the steps to the apartment. Sabine and Tom smiled fondly at the then continued to clean up Marinette's mess.

The bluenette opened up the door to her home and walked inside with Adrien towing right behind. He looked around and almost rolled his eyes and groaned when seeing the apartment decorated just as Christmas-y as the bakery.

"Y-You can go sit o-on the couch and change the c-channel...i-if y-you want t-to that is! I-I'll be r-right snack—bake—back!" Marinette blundered over her words hurriedly and smiled awkwardly again.

She headed towards the stairs that lead to her attic-like bedroom and mentally hitting herself for being a huge weirdo. Adrien found it quite amusing and adorable before going to sit in the horridly decorated living room. He turned the TV on and changed the channel to the news.

"-it doesn't seem like this storm will lighten anytime soon. We advise people to stay inside until further notice. We predict this storm may last possibly the whole week-"

Adrien's eyes widened in disbelief. The thought of being stuck with a family, who loves Christmas, for a whole week did not sound appealing.

   "W-Would you like a-anything it e-eat or drink?"

   Adrien snapped his head around and was about to reply. He stopped short, mouth agape and felt his breath leave his lungs. Marinette stood at the bottom of the stairs wearing a red Christmas sweater and leggings. Her hair cascaded a little past her shoulders.