seventeen

before bomin could tell hyunjin anything, mrs lee called them for a head count. but hyunjin couldn't get his mind off from what his friend just said.
"what did he mean by 8th grade?"

yujin, chaesol and suji sit on one of the benches near the entrance gate and talk for a while. suddenly yujin asks, "are you sure you're not dating hyunjin?"

chaesol frowns, "stop it."

yujin laughs, "I mean he had his arm over you"

"literally every guys sits like that," chae argues.

sujin mumbles under her breath, "who's gonna tell her."

—-

"eric!" han jisung calls his best friend eric sohn.

eric runs towards the backstage where his friend is standing, "what's up?"

"let's go and sit on one of those benches there" he points at the entrance gate, "i'm really tired." eric nods.

the two boys head towards the entrance gate and sit on the bench next to the girls.

yujin and suji look at the two of them in shock while chaesol is immensely flustered.

suji whispers in yujin's ear, "should we leave from here? chae looks very uncomfortable."

yujin sighs, "but that would make it very obvious that we're leaving because of him, and it'll make chae
look weak, as if she's avoiding the situation and running away."

chaesol rolls her eyes, "i can hear you guys, good job at whispering. yujin is right though, we're not going anywhere. why would we? it's not like we did something wrong."

she shakes it off with a smile and says, "did you know, i went to watch haechan's performance and that idiot tripped on his shoelaces mid performance and fell?"

yujin laughs, "loser, i always tell him to tie his shoelaces."

the three of them start giggling and laughing, completely ignoring the existence of the two boys sitting on the next bench.

"i think our group will have to change the formations a little bit, it's getting- jisung, are you listening?" eric asks.

jisung snaps out and looks away from the direction where his focus was on, "huh? ah, sorry. i zoned out for a bit, uh, what were you saying?"

"i was saying we should change the formations, sir was saying it looks kind of messy."

"uh, yeah...totally."

A/N
IM BACK
what should the next chapter have?

chaesol and hyunjin fluff chapter

OR

chaesol and jisung backstory