o n e

1 year before;"are you just gonna stand here the whole day?"

1 year before;
"are you just gonna stand here the whole day?"

heejin asks chaesol who was standing in front of class 11-A.

chaesol turns behind and smiles as she sees her best friend walking towards her, "i'm just nervous. we don't even know who's in our class."

heejin swings her arms around the short girl, "you have me though. as long as you have me i don't really think you've to worry about anything else. let's go."
heejin and chaesol enter the classroom and look for empty seats.

chaesol's excited smile fades as she her eyes land on the person sitting on the third bench in the first row.
she clutched onto her best friend's hand tightly,

"it's him."

"who?"

"jisung" chae slowly mutters as her nose turns to the colour red, her face looking like she is on the verge of crying.

heejin looks around and finally sees the boy, "fuck. okay listen, calm down, it's not even a big deal. it's really nothing."

"i know, but it's just-"

"let's just enjoy this year, okay? i think we've had enough of the whole jisung drama in the last two years. it's the first day of 11th grade and i really don't want to see you like this and that too because of a dumb person's dumb existence."
heejin tries to console her, cupping chae's little face in her big hands.

chaesol nods looking down. not realising a certain person was looking at her.

as soon as she lifts her head jisung looks away.

Author's note
Hi hello what's up I'm back with another fanfiction even though I have exams rip my grades also pls support this story thanks