A Bundle of Joy (Prologue)

'...' Thoughts
"..." Speech

[14 years before canon]
Mai Sasaki also know as the pro hero Nighteye was seen laying on a hospital bed a rare smile plastered on her face as she stared down at the baby wrapped in a blanket. The baby in question had green hair with a few streaks of blonde and aquamarine colored eyes. Mai stared into the eyes of her newborn son as the baby, Izuku as she had named him reached for her shirt in search of warmth.

"Mai, I'm sorry I missed the birth of Izu here, there was a villain attack", Toshinori Yagi also known as All Might said as he walked towards Mai."It's all right besides I doubt that you would be able to handle seeing child birth, it was bloody", Mai said while holding her nose in disgust,"it smelled a little too".

The couple looked at each other and started chuckling at Mai's last comment. "While that maybe true, that doesn't excuse me from not being able to be here", Toshinori said reaching to hold his new born son. He sat on the chair he had placed near the hospital bed from when he had entered and held his son Izuku as if he were a fragile object that would shatter if carried the wrong way. Today was the day Izuku Sasaki was born but also the day the hero that would be known as the strongest for centuries to come was born.