"Aish, I told you to join us earlier today but you didn't."

"Rosie's right, the shooting ended early today but you didn't join us."

"I'm too tired that time."

"Owhhh I really wanna hang out with you guys."

"Nevermind, I have a good idea though. Manoban, just buy me chicken since you aren't coming with us ok?"Jisoo said as they enter their room.

Lisa just scoffed at them and continued walking to her room. They are seven rooms away from each other.

Jennie's cut

Jennie was just lying on her bed when she suddenly received a message from Irene.

Since she and Jongin already went out for shopping earlier, she has nothing to do so she agreed to it

After that, Jennie took a bath and changed her clothes into something comfortable. She wore her PJs and put on the black hoodie that she let Lisa borrow when she got drunk. At first she was hesitating to wear it but she just brushed it off because she knows that Lisa wont care.

She was drying her hair when she received Irene's text again.

Jennie continued drying her hair. She also ordered pizza.

Meanwhile Chaesoo and Irene...
(Jisoo:Irene:Chaeng)

Irene arrived at Chaesoo's room. They talked about alot of things while Jennie isn't there yet. Chaeyoung suddenly opened the topic about what she noticed about Jennie.

"Hey is Jennie..uhm sick or what? She doesn't seem very cheerful at set."

"I kinda feel that she's avoiding Lisa..I don't know..I just think she is. I mean if I didn't tell her that Lisa isn't here she wouldn't join us."