I resist the urge to get up and leave. Today is Thursday, also known as the best day to go out. No matter where me and the girls are going we always have a good time. Especially on Thursdays.

Lace: BIGGGGGG chance we are seeing Braden and Michael tonight ;)

My stomach does a flip for Lacey. I still have yet to meet these two basketball players but let me tell you by the pictures, they are fine.

"That's it for today, I will see you all next time. And I want all of you to know what standard deviation is by next Tuesday."

I look up with a sigh of relief shutting my notebook with one hand. I slide it into my backpack as Jeremy lets out a breath.

"Fuck this class," he says as I put my backpack onto my shoulders. I nod my head at him in agreement.

"Amen to that," I say laughing a little. He smiles at me and I notice how cute the kid is. His pearly whites and his brown hair. Cutie.

"I would ask you if we can study but I didn't catch your name?" he asks me. That was smooth. I release a laugh.

"It's Carter," I say smiling up at him. Wow, he's hot up close. His short brown hair and muscles that can be seen through his shirt is always a plus but him and his girlfriend are the cutest. I could literally never do that.

He nods his head in understanding, "So, that studying?"

"Yeah I would definitely be down to do that," I say nodding my head at him. We exchange our snaps and phone numbers switching our phones in the process.

"I'll see you around, Carter," he says with a smile. I smile back as he walks down the steps. I do a quick little dance because I really was in need of a study partner. I exit out of the lecture hall. I really hope he didn't turn around and see me do that because that would be extremely awkward.

I step outside into the warm air excited to get back to my dorm to take a nap before we go out. The girls and I usually take naps in our beds with Lacey on our futon. Rae leaves during dinner time for practice and comes back while we are pregaming.

I honestly have no idea who is going out tonight but I have a feeling it'll just be Rae, Lacey, and I. Tori doesn't like getting up any earlier than she has to and Julie doesn't go out on Thursday's. Q will most likely be at his frat for tonight or going to the bars.

I head back to more dorm and swipe into it. I wave hello to my RA sitting on duty as I walk up the stairs to my room. I unlock my door and look to see if anyone is in Rae and Julie's room. The door is closed so I let it go and make my way into my room. I throw my backpack on ground and flip the light switch on. Tori is also gone meaning I have the whole place to myself.

I change into a pair of sleep shorts and a tee shirt. I climb into my bed and flip the tv onto Netflix. I click on Grey's Anatomy and curl up into ku comforter. I close my eyes contently. The annoying sound of my ringtone makes me groan.

I feel around on my bed for it and grab it. I pick it up without looking at the caller ID, "Hello?"

"Can you come let me in? I have some urgent tea to spill," Lacey squeals over the phone. I slightly pull the phone away from my ear and wince. Lacey White is always the girl who has the drama or anything really. Boys, gossip, everything and I love her to death.

I sigh sitting up in my bed and hopping down from it, "Yes, I am coming."

She replies a quick 'thanks' before hanging up the phone. I groan sliding my feet into flip flops to make my way downstairs. I make my way downstairs and push open the door. Lacey's blonde hair shines in the sun and she looks put together, per usual. Her school makeup on and a cute pink plaid skirt and a white crop top paired with Air Force 1s. I seriously don't know how the girl has time to look that put together going to college classes.