😂😂 Trell stop befo I bust out laughing and get in trouble . ~ Liyah

Shiiddd that's yo goofy ass yuu on yo ass . ~Tay

I laughed out loud which cause caused me to quickly shut my mouth.

Everyone looked at me including Mr. Nash.

"Ms. Jones, what's so fun-" Ding!  He was cut off by my phone signaling I had a text.

Before he could say anything the bell rung.

I got my stuff and quickly walked out of class.

"Bitch!" I yelled as I punched Tay in the shoulder.

"What the hell wrong with you I almost knocked yo small ass down. Don't be hitting me like that." He whined rubbing his shoulder.

"No nigga. You almost got my phone took away. Want to text me when everybody is looking at me? Type of shit is that?"

"No that, that my friend was your dumb ass for laughing out loud." He said back.

We continued fussing as we walked to lunch.

Ace pov

So I was at home with Honey. She decided she didn't want to go to school and we was talking about what we was going to get Liyah for tomorrow.

We was thinking having a Christmad party and giving her a few phone cases some outfits. She like lip gloss so we got her a clear lip gloss set. (Because that's the only kind she uses.)

We went to the store and brought the pajamas for us.

Me and Honeys was fussing because she wanted me to wear a fucking Onesie and I wasn't down with that.

"I'm not wearing that gay shit put it back." I said to Honey who was sizing me up with a white polar bear Onesie.

"Come on. I will get Trell and them to wear one. If you don't wear one they won't. It's a Pajama party you have to wear pajamas." Honey said fussing back.

"Man I said I'm not wearing it that shit gay as fuck, and you know nobody but y'all girls going to be wearing them damn Onsies." I said ready for this conversation to be over with.

"Ace come on. Remember when we first met and we was in the car and you told me to "loosen up" a little well that's what you need to do right now." She said bringing up another conversation knowing damn well I wanted the other one to be over.

"That was because you kept fucking with your sister." I said back.

"Well- nope I don't even know why I started the fucking conversation. Fuck it if you don't want to wear it then oh well. Let's go." She said getting mad and throwing the Onesie on the rack.

She didn't take her pills 🤦🏾.

Man I been trying to help her and she keep catching these randoms attitudes with me. The shit getting aggervating.

But the thing is if it was any other bitch I would have just let them go. And I wouldn't care if they was around or not but with her. I don't want her to leave.

No I'm not catching feelings but her and Summer is some cool as females.

They don't ask my money they never wanted to fuck. They not hoes and they not as childish as these hoes are. They have respect for themselves and they don't do to much.

I took out my phone and dialed his number.

I waited and on the second ring he answered the phone. I put it on speaker phone so she can hear.