"Why did he come to this dump? To show us how better he is than us?" How many were there? My lord they just keep on coming.
I looked over at Kihyun he had the face of "What the fuck did we do?".
I nodded at him and we slid our way through the mob of jocks, one almost caught onto my shirt but I was to fast enough. We headed out of the locker room and into the gymnasium. People had sat down, in front of the 2 gym teachers.
I plopped down onto the cold hard floor next to Kihyun.

"We were lucky, thank you for saving our asses" He whispered.
Just then the jocks and cheerleaders came out of their hiding perfectly at the same time.
As they passed us to sit down they all shot me a glare one by one. One coach decided to take roll. I guess I'll be introducing myself again. As he was finishing up he caught my gaze, and kept on calling the names of his students.

"Lee Jooheon?"

"Here"

"Alright now that that's over with, we have a new student." His voice was weird, I could tell that this teacher had something up his sleeve.
I stood up as he finished his sentence. All eyes were on me now.

"Hello, My name is Changkyun." I bowed. This had happened enough times, it was like if I was a robot.

"So Changkyun, I heard you came from prestigious school? Why did you suddenly transfer?" My mind went blank, what the fuck did this teacher think he was doing?

"Yeah I heard something happened, something bad" The other coach chimed in. A smirk was on his face. I was now indeed ticked off.
I glanced around,whispers were heard all around me. I wanted to just dip out. And never come back but I couldn't I would leave Kihyun here by himself. I knew if I told my parents what went around here they would send me somewhere else. I had the tell the truth, I really couldn't think up a lie on the spot.

"It wasn't really that bad I just hit a student. Gave him a black eye broke a few ribs in his stomach. Heard he's still in the hospital, in a coma." I smiled a little, maybe I gave off the impression of a psycho. Oops. And no the kids not in a coma.
I saw there faces change, I could tell that they didn't know the reason and were just guessing to make me feel humiliated.

"Why on earth would you do that?" One looked at me concerned. I saw scared faces in the students expressions, even the jocks. Surprisingly.

"He hit a student, a girl." I broke the silence.
I saw some faces morph into forgiveness.

"That still doesn't make it right?"

"No it doesn't, but would you fight someone who nonstop beat a student in the stomach until blood was coming out of their mouth. Even though the kid who was beating the other had a knife in the other hand with friends for back up, they all had knives with them? Would you still protect the student?"
Silence fell, I knew it. They wouldn't protect anyone if it meant death. I felt some sort of enjoyable thing come out of this, I had protected her even with those in my way.

"Sit down now please.." I did as I was told, both of the teachers had a face of guilt on them, it's not my fault they are cowards.

"Your to cocky!" Kihyun whispered while pinching my hand. I mouthed "OWWW" because that shit hurted.

"EVERYONE TODAY WE A FULL RUN DAY SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT? NO SLACKING!" The coaches said together, them yelling almost made my ears bleed. They had just a beautiful tune.