Chapter 6

(Before I begin I just wanna say Merry Christmas and also I'm going to shorten some of the dialogue as well as the time length of the second part)

I stood there shaking my head as Naruko dodged a bullet. Who knew that she would get that question right? I was walking with her team and I noticed that she kept taking little looks at me as we were arriving to the second part, I noticed that there was someone else watching me,

YN "Hm?"

I look to see that it was Hinata Hyuuga. I waved at her and she was looking at me with a shy look on her face and waved back. The others seemed to notice this and say something.

Sakura "Ooh do you like Hinata?"

YN "What? All I did was wave to her."

Naruko "Mhm, sure."

YN "I can't wave to anyone without you guys thinking I like them?"

Naruko "No I wasn't saying that."

Anko "Alright everyone listen up. This is going to be the second part of the exams, you will be going into the forest of death and each team will get a scroll. You'll either get a heaven scroll or an Earth scroll, in the forest you have to obtain one of the scrolls you don't have so you'll need an equal of two scrolls and make it to the building in the within a certain time limit. You don't make it to the building, you lose, you don't get both scrolls then you lose, and finally, if a member of your team is missing, then you are disqualified. Here."

She handed everyone a scroll and she then looked at me and handed me the final scroll and it was the Heaven Scroll and said.

Anko "Good luck everyone*Looks at me* You'll need it."

She handed us waivers and we all signed them basically saying that if anyone died then it wasn't Konoha's fault then it begun, the second test. I threw one of my kunai to a tree somewhere in the forest and used the flying Raijin technique to get to it and I just kept doing that, but before I even left, I placed my hands on the backs of Team 7 just in case.

YN "Hmm, where is someone with an Earth Scroll? Should be easy."

I looked behind me and saw a team from the hidden waterfall village, so I turn around and throw my Kunai at them and they dodged it but when they looked back at me, I was gone.

Ninja 1 "What the? Where did he go?"

Ninja 2 "He couldn't have just disappeared."

I reached behind the one and quickly took the scroll and saw that it was the one that I was looking for. I then quickly teleported away from them and made my way to the building. As I got close to the building, I could sense Naruko's Chakra spiking. I stopped and looked at the building then turned around and used the flying Raijin technique and got to her. She being held by someone's tongue and the woman who had her, said the words.

??? "Five-Pronged Seal!"

She was about to stab Naruko when I sliced her hand off causing her to scream.

??? "You Fucking Brat!"

YN "I will not let you harm my friends."

She let go of Naruko and I hurried up and grabbed her before she fell and placed her on the branch away from the woman and next to Sakura. I placed my hand out in front of me and put my other one in the air above that hand and rotated my chakra in multiple directions, then increase the volume and density that I put into it, then repeat the first two. I look down and I see a blue sphere in my hands and I then looked at the woman and said.

YN "Rasengan!"

I ran at her and the Rasengan connected and sent her flying back. She then fell to the ground and I ran back over to Naruko and checked on her.

YN "You alright?"

She looked at me and I noticed her eyes were like an animals.

YN "It's alright, I'll help you."

I placed my hand out and a bright light emitted from it causing the chakra from the nine tails to disappear and to calm her down. She looked at me and smiled.

Naruko "Thanks YN, that helped me a lot."

YN "You're welcome *Breathing Heavily*"

Naruko "You okay?"

YN "Just....just worn out, doing that decreased my chakra by a bit."

Just then we see a male with long black hair and white skin. He is now looking at us four and I go to stand up, but Naruko pushes me back down.

Naruko "YN relax let us take care of it."

YN "*Sigh* Alright fine."

End of chapter.