Chapter 3

I have lived in the Hidden Leaf village for the past 3 to 4 months and I have had some of the best time of my life, I have friends who actually treat me like they treat others. When I'm not with my friends, I'm training. Who trains me you ask? Well the Third Hokage has appointed that Iruka teach me everything that I need to know, basically all the basics, I knew all of that stuff, but the difficult part was trying to use weapons considering I'm use to only using my fists. I picked up pretty quickly using Kunai, but I wanted to use something different than what other people used. I asked the Hokage if he could get me some custom-made kunai.

Hokage "Sure, what would you want them to look like?"

I showed him the picture of what I'd like them to look and said.

YN "Can you make sure that there is a black handle with this carved into it

YN "Can you make sure that there is a black handle with this carved into it."

I handed him the paper.

Hokage "Interesting, so have this carved into the handle for all or the kunai?"

YN "Yes please."

Hokage "I'll have someone get them made and they could get them to you some time in a couple days."

YN "Thank you."

I go to leave and he stops me.

Hokage "How have you settled in YN?"

I turned around and responded.

YN "Pretty good, I have you to thank for that one, but if you'll excuse me I have to get back to training."

Hokage "Alright YN, see you in a couple days."

I walked out and as I got to the training grounds, I saw Naruko and her team mates.

YN "Hey, what are you three doing out here?"

Naruko "Well we were coming here to see if you wanted to eat some Ramen with us."

YN "Hmm. Sure."

??? "First you need to do this."

I turn around to see Iruka standing behind me with a piece of paper in his hand.

Iruka "This paper will determine what nature type you possess."

YN "But I use chakra from the tailed beasts."

Iruka "Still we need to see which nature, so hold out your hand flat and put some of your chakra into it and it will tell us which one you possess."

YN "Okay."

I hold my hand flat and he put the paper in my hand and I put some chakra in it and the first thing the paper did was fly into the air and slice in half.

Iruka "It seems that you're a wi-

Then the paper crumbled up, caught on fire, got wet and finally turned to dirt and went away. I looked at Iruka who was shocked at what he just saw.

YN "So, what does that mean?"

Iruka snapped out of his trance and said.

Iruka "It seems that you can use every chakra nature, I have never seen anything like it."

YN "Can I go and eat Ramen now?"

Iruka nodded and I turned to the trio and they were just amazed at what happened, well two of them were the other was just looking annoyed.

YN "Let's go."

We all head to the ramen shop and we sat down and ordered three bowls and Naruko asked me.

Naruko "So umm YN."

YN "Yeah?"

Naruko "I was wanting to ask you since we are friends now."

YN "Uh huh."

Naruko "Can you tell us why you don't like talking about your parents?"

I just looked at her and it was quiet as I didn't respond.

Naruko "Sorry I shouldn't have asked."

YN "No, I'll tell you. I just haven't prepared for you to ask me."

They were giving me all of their attention.

YN "My father died while hunting rouge ninja and my mother, *chuckle* well she didn't do anything for me except giving me a place to stay and feeding me, When I was kidnapped, She didn't care, she just sat there and did nothing, I got home and she just stared at me and walked away, I knew then that she didn't give a damn about me, because after every time I'd come home she wouldn't say anything to me nor would she look at me. I'm glad that I am away from her."

Sakura "Do you miss her?"

YN "No, she didn't give a damn about me at all. So I'm not worried about her."

Our bowls of ramen show up and we all eat, I pay for it and as we head out of the ramen shop I look at the three and say.

YN "I must be going. I'll see you guys later."

Naruko "Okay, maybe we can hang out again some time."

YN "Maybe."

Sakura "Bye."

Sasuke "......Later."

I head to the training grounds and I look down at my hand and I run up to a tree and placed my hand on the tree and saw the same symbol on it as it was on my hand. I then walk back and concentrated on that spot and next thing I know is that I at that spot where I marked it.

YN "I.....I did it."

??? "Yes you did."

I turn around and saw a man with yellow hair and was wearing a white jacket and had a hidden leaf village headband on.

YN "Who are you?"

YN "Who are you?"

??? "Me? Well my name is Minato. I'm the Fourth Hokage."

End of chapter.