Chapter 4

YN "I-impossible, y-you should be dead, you died when you were fighting the nine tails."

Minato "I don't really know how I got here but I do know that you are YN LN, the one who can use the chakra from all of the tailed beasts. I also know that my daughter was one of the people who got you here."

YN "How do you know who I am?"

Minato "Don't you remember? Your father brought you to the hidden leaf village when you were two years old, I remember because he came here when I was training."

YN "Were you and him friends?"

Minato "Yeah, in fact your father was originally from the hidden leaf village, I grew up with him and we use to always hang out and train together. The day I married Kushina, he was at my wedding. He was my best man."

YN "Wow, Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?"

Minato "Well to answer your question, I don't know, perhaps it has something to do with you using the Flying Raijin technique that I used except you use a different symbol than what I did."

YN "You used this technique as well?"

Minato "Yeah, why else do you think that they called me the yellow flash of the leaf?"

YN "Good point, now is it that you are here to help me?"

Minato "Sure. I can give you some pointers on how to use it."

YN "Okay lets hear it."

Minato "There are several ways on how to use the Flying Raijin technique. First is throwing your Kunai and teleporting with it."

YN "I'm getting them in a couple days, so that I can do that."

Minato "You can also plant your mark on someone and teleport to them anytime that you want to. Even when you die, that mark will stay on them forever. It's better when you're facing someone who has a sharingan, because they get too cocky with it considering they can figure your next move before you do it, they think that its just you throwing your kunai at them or you just standing there and they can beat you no matter what, but this is the element of surprise, make sure you can get to which ever spot you want to and not the ones that the enemy can easily counter. For instance, if you knew about my technique and I threw my kunai at you and you dodged it and you knew that I'd go to that spot."

YN "I'd wait for the right moment and strike that spot just before you got there."

Minato "Exactly, but the flying raijin technique is hard to master, you need to practice and find some techniques you can combine with it."

YN "What was a technique that you use to use a lot?"

Minato "Mine was called the Rasengan."

YN "The Rasengan?"

Minato "Yeah. It's a technique that took me three years to create, basically it's ann attack based off of a tailed beast bomb. Just smaller."

YN "Do you think that you can teach me this technique?"

Minato "I don't think I have enough time to show you the technique, but I'll tell you how you can do it. First you need to learn how to rotate you chakra in many directions at once, then you have to increase the volume and density of chakra that you put into making it, and for the final part you need to combine the two steps that I told you and it has to be in the shape of a sphere for it to be considered a rasengan."

As he told me that he then disappeared but not before saying.

Minato "Please watch out for my daughter YN. If you didn't know her name is Naruko Uzumaki."

YN "I kind of realized from the hair and the eyes. Also she looks just like you but a female."

Minato "*Chuckle* Good luck YN."

He then disappeared and I smirked and went home. I ate some food and went to bed.

Two days later.

I head to the Hokage's office and he has a bag.

Hokage "Ah YN. Your Kunai have arrived."

I took a kunai out of the bag and it is just as I wanted them to look like.

YN "Perfect."

Hokage "Might I ask you a question YN?"

YN "Go ahead."

Hokage "Why did you pick beast for the symbol on you kunai handles?"

YN "Well all my life I've been called a beast and a freak so why not embrace what I've been called."

With those words I left his office and headed outside. I get to the training grounds and I head Naruko and Sasuke fighting. Sasuke hit Naruko in the face and sends her to the ground, so I kick him in the face.

YN "What the hell is your problem?"

Sasuke "Get out of my way loser or you'll get what happened to her."

YN "The do something about it dumbass."

What will happen? Find out next time. 

Some techniques

Hidden Ninja art: Dragon Fist

Rasengan

Dragon fire

Five nature style extermination technique

Shadow clone jutsu

by the way your kunai can separate and become two different ones making it difficult for people to know which one you'll be at.