Chapter 1

??? "Don't worry, you're going to make me a fine profit."

What has my life came to? Ever since I was born, I have had people capture me and try to use me. My mom doesn't give a damn about what happens to me, why you ask? She hasn't looked for me at all. I'm all chained up and I can't use my chakra to escape. They have put seals all over the place so that they can have me as an auction offering. I wish that I could just get out of here, but how? There is no one in this world that actually cares about me.

No one's Pov

In the Hidden Leaf Village, Naruko and her teammates Sasuke and Sakura are heading to the Hokage's office.

Sakura "What kind of mission do you think the Hokage wants us for?"

Naruko "Who cares it's a mission, we haven't had one since the bridge builder escort mission, so I'm ready."

Sasuke "Let's hope it a good one."

They head inside where they see that their team leader is with the Hokage and someone else.

Hokage "You three finally made it."

Naruko "Yeah, yeah get on with the mission details old man."

Hokage "The mission that you guys are going on is an extraction mission."

Sakura "Extraction? What are we Extracing??"

Hokage "You guys are going to Extract a ninja by the name of YN LN, he's about your age, maybe a year or two older. He has been in the hands of a group of rouge ninja. My informant has given me some photos to show what he looks like and from the pictures he is beaten pretty badly."

He hands them a bunch of pictures and they look through them, they couldn't help but feel bad for YN, the marks on his skin and the bruising.

Informant "They are trying to sell him so that they can make a profit, anyone would pay a bunch to have him."

Sasuke "What do you mean? What's so special about him?"

Hokage "He can use some of the chakra from the tailed beasts."

Sakura "Wait, what? The tailed beasts?"

Kakashi "Yes, indeed, so we need to get to him quick.

Hokage "When you get to him, try to talk to him calmly or he might think of you as an enemy. He doesn't know an enemy from an ally at the moment."

Naruko "We'll do it."

With YN

YN's Pov

I have been chained up here for a few hours now and I haven't eaten or drank anything at all.

YN "I need food."

Just then the door opens revealing one of my captors bringing in a piece of bread. He then unchains my arms and hands it to me.

Captor "Eat and heres some water."

He almost throws the cup of water at me while I catch it and chug it. He then gets up and heads out of the room while I eat. I then look down and I see the chakra sealing tags. I then look at the door and hurry up and removed all of the tags from everywhere and hid them in my pocket.

After 20 minutes go by he comes back and grabs me by the chain around my neck and drags me to a place where there are a bunch of people and they are all rouge ninja who want him, but for the wrong reasons. Since YN was behind the captors, he took out a tag and placed them on their backs and was getting angry with the ninja betting on who would get him. YN was standing there pissed that he released some of his chakra and it was the one from the nine tails.

YN "You're all dead now

YN "You're all dead now."

End of chapter.