•🎄Ringo~Snowy suprise🎄•

It was Christmas Eve and you just had a phone call from your husband Richard. He was currently in the studio working on a new Beatles album. He said that he will be home late and that he might end up staying at the studio overnight due to how much work the lads have to do. As soon as he hung up you sat down and cried.all you wanted was to have a wonderful Christmas with your husband but it didn't look like that would be happening. You decided to do something to take your mind off it. It had been snowing a lot recently. You thought you'd go outside and build a snowman. As soon as you stepped outside into your front garden, you saw families working together to build snowmen. This made you even more upset. You decided to ignore it though. It this was to make you happier, you might build a whole snow family at this rate.

A few hours had passed and you were now on to making the snow family's dog. You saw headlights coming from behind you and the noise of a car engine stopping. You turned around and saw none other than your husband.
"Richard!" You shouted as you ran over to him. Before you reached him you slipped on the ice but he caught you.
"Careful babe it is quite slippery. God y/n you're freezing," he said as he hugged you and then picked you up bridal style and carried you into your house.

You sat down and spoke over a cup of hot chocolate as ringo explained that George (Martin that is) and Brian let them have tonight and tomorrow off as it was Christmas. You then cuddled and eventually dozed off.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmastime and enjoyed all of the Christmas imagines!! Requests are still open if anyone has any ideas then feel free to message me!!