•💕George ~ Vampire💕•

*warning: involves blood ( I'm sorry)*

It was Halloween and you had nothing to do and nobody to go out with so you headed down to the cavern club like you did most evenings. You had a crush on the lead guitarist for a bad called 'The Beatles'. You had recently broken up with your boyfriend as he left you for some slut. You sat there listening to the sounds coming from the band and drank your sorrows away. You had only had one glass of wine when you were approached by a man. You didn't notice nor recognise him at first. He saw you from the stage and came over after his set.
"Are you alright love?" He asked with a Scouse accent. You didn't notice who it was at first. You didn't look at him, you kept your head down.
"I'm fine thanks. My dickhead of a boyfriend just left me thats all," you said whilst trying to hold your tears in. The man looked sad and felt sympathy. He gently placed his hand on your back for comfort. You couldn't help it. Tears poured out like a waterfall. The man hugged you as you cried into his chest. You sorted yourself out and broke out of the hug. You looked up and your face went red. It was the guitarist you had a crush on.
"Is something wrong love?" He asked confused as to why you were starring at him in shock.
"Erm.... no everything is fine," you were embarrassed now.
"Anyway my name is George and I think you should get some rest. I mean a pretty girl like you shouldn't be wasting their life away drinking wine in a club and crying," you looked up at him and blushed.
"I'm y/n. Do you really think I'm pretty?" He looked at you and chuckled. As he did so you could see his vampire fangs. Or maybe they were just very prominent canines. You didn't let it bother you.
"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. I can walk you home if you like."
"That would be great!"

You told George where you lived and he walked you home. It started raining and was lashing down by the time you reached your house. You insisted that George came in for a while until the rain cleared up. You made food for both of you and got got to know eachother more.

By about 1:00am you were tired. The rain still hadn't stopped. You and George had gone from 'getting to know each other' to flirting.
You had gotten quite playful with each other and George accidentally pushed you into your bed. As you fell you accidentally dragged him with you. You both stopped giggling and laughing and just looked at each other.
"Y'know y/n, I like you. Like really like you," he spoke in his strong Scouse accent. You blushed at his confession.
"I really like you too George," you smiled.

After long you found yourself in your bed with George cuddling listening to the sound of the rain against the window pains.
"Y/n, there's something I need to tell you. I was too scared to say it before because I thought you would kick me out or freak out. Well you might. Please try not to. Also I need to know that I can definitely trust you before I continue," he spoke nervously.You looked up at him.
"George you can tell me anything. I won't judge you or kick you out or anything. Okay?" George nodded. He took a big sigh and spoke.
"I'm a vampire," he mumbled.
"What was that Georgie? Don't be afraid to say it." He looked at you and then put his head down so it was facing the floor.
"I'm a vampire," he spoke louder this time.
"Really?" You said happily. Since you were a teenager, you had had a thing for vampires. You weren't exactly sure why. There was juts something about them.
"Wait, you're not freaked out. You seem happy," he spoke with a confused tone.

After a while of explaining, he knew about your thing for vampires. He buckled up some courage to ask you a rather strange question.
"I know it's weird, but can I suck your blood? It's just that I'm so thirsty and I haven't properly drank since last week," he said nervously.
"Yes of course. We need to keep you strong after all. Will it kill me though because if so then only a tiny bit."
"No it won't kill you. Not unless I drained you I'd blood but I won't do that. It will just make you weak for a few hours," you were fine with this.
He made sure that you were definitely okay with his and dig his fangs into your neck. He sucked a bit of blood from your body and then gently pulled his fangs out. He licked the blood from around the area and then cuddled with you. After a while of talking, the pair of you dozed off. After all George did say that you needed to rest.

💖

💖

I know I'm late and Halloween has already been but I don't care. I will post a ringo Halloween imagine soon. Give me a few hours and it should be up