(Remove the tattoo and backpack.  Not mine credit to who made it)

When Midori sees me I catch his is go up, and down a couple times so I decided to tease him.

Mina: Checking me out Midori?

Izuku: ☺ kind of hard when you look amazing Mina.

Mina: Really?  I just went with what will let me dance to anything.

Izuku: Still suits you.  Shall we be off?

Mina: Lets.

As we got on the train going to the club we talked about music and what we like.  What I found interesting is Midori's taste is so different to what he makes.  While most of what way to the day makes is some rock all of it is made to encourage others.  Izuku listens to a lot of metal from before we were born.  Was completely surprised at this.  He has such an innocent face with a cinnamon roll heart.  Yet his taste in music is anything but cinnamon roll.

We eventually got off at our destination we left the station.  Getting to the building I look at the name.

Mina: The 104 club?

Izuku: Simple, I like it.

Mina: Come on Midori let's get a good table

We managed to snag a good table and ordered drinks before a really catchy song came on.

I practically dragged poor Midori out onto the dance floor with me.  As we started I noticed right away he was way too stiff in his movements.

Mina: *giggle* Midori loosen up.  Let the music flow through you and guide your movements.

After a bit he started to move more smoothly.  Lo and behold he is a natural when he stops thinking.

As the next song came on Izuku spoke.

Izuku: Damn it just had to be the song I wanted to do a cover for.

Mina: Really I can't wait to hear it.

After the second song we sat down and were enjoying our drinks.  Then Midori nearly snapped.

Idiot 1: Hey check out that pink freak.

Idiot 2: Ya who let that thing in here

(I forgot where in the manga but it said mutation quirks are looked down upon)

I never saw Midori so mad.  I was use to talks like this, cause of how I look.  Mostly I never never let it bother me.  Yet here is my boyfriend getting pissed on my behalf.  Bakugo may think he's tough shit, but one look at Izuku told me he made Bakugo look like a clown.

Idiot 2: U-u-um bro?  I don't want to scare you but there are blades surrounding your neck.

Idiot 1: Ya right your the one about to be a pin cushion.

I looked at the idiots who made fun of me to see they had daggers, and short swords pointing at their necks.  It went all the way around and followed their movements.  Looking at Midori I noticed one eye was Amber in color and it almost looked as if it glowed.  I grab his hand which makes Midori look at me.

Mina: *silently* Please call down Midori.  For me?

He just let's out a breath as the blades disappeared, two he threatened to run away.  I noticed his eye color also returned back to emerald.

Mina: Lets go i think we had enough fun.

Once back on the train we had the whole car to ourselves.  It was awkward silence for a bit before the emerald spoke up.

Izuku: Sorry I let my temper get the better of me.  I ruined the date didn't I?

Mina: No you didn't ruin it.  I'm actually really flattered you got that mad for me.  Who were you bonded with?

Izuku: it's complicated but simply an Emiya just not "the" Emiya.

I rested my head on Midori's shoulder, before I mutter out.

Mina: Izuku I love you.

Izuku: I love you too Mina.

The rest of the ride was quiet, but no longer awkward.  We got back to the dorms as were too exhausted to even bother with dinner.  We quickly change and head to bed.  I ended up sneaking into izuku's bed after he fell asleep.