IDOL SHIPS WITH EMMY

BTS
Ship:Romantic/Boyfriend&Girlfriend
Percent:100%
Jung Hoseok
EMMY x J-Hope
Jemmy
(Pronounced: Jem- My)
It was established that J-Hope is Emmys dad because of how,He acts when she wants something or is feeling down like one time it was A collaboration With BigHit And YG entertainment so that BTS and BlackPink went on tour together a "Fan" threw a phone at her face, which made her nose bleed cuz of the force and how far it was thrown from where ever that person was to her face and she was rushed off the stage to make sure that nothing was broken. To say J-Hope was mad was an understatement he was furious because she had done nothing wrong to anybody. It is very surprising to see him really mad not like a crack head mad cause he's known Elizabeth since she was 13-14.
SUGA
EMMY x SUGA
Ship:OverProtective Brother/Sister
Percent:100% brother/sister
Sumy
(Pronounced:Su-My)
YoonGi or Suga is like that overprotective boyfriend/Best friend that Is always blunt and that sleeps all the time. The first time Emmy has met Yoon Gi he thought she was 14 because of how young she looked when he asked her and she said 19-20 years old and she also told him that she was also a model for YG Entertainment after they started to hangout more he started to become more of a overprotective boyfriend/Best friend that everybody needs to have in their life. One time when she wanted to got to the store she had to tell him for confirmation where she was going and what time she would be back.
JIMIN
Ship:Familia
Percent:90%Family
Romantic10%
EMMYx JI MIN
EmMin
(Pronounced: Em-Min)
Being jimins "younger sister" is hard cause he's really clingy and you can't say no and if you say no then you're a monster these two are like twins that know they can't always be together but you can't break them apart cause their so cute and you'll UwU every time you see them together. 
Kim Jongin
(EXO)KAI x EMMY
Percent:50% twin
50%Protective older brother
Kammy
(PRONOUNCED:Kam-My)
Just like YoonGi, And jimin Kai is the OlderBrother/Best friend/ Boyfriend/ Twin  basically every thing with the last two
JUNGKOOK
JungKook x Emmy
Percent:900% Emmys child
Jungmy
(PRONOUNCED:Jung-My)
JungKook acts like a baby when their together and he always asks her if he could do something she even told their fans that JungKook is now her adopted child since he acts like a baby only with her and he can get what ever he wants when she's around. Kook only listens to her because she always give him banana milk as a reward if he doesn't listen then he gets nothing in return. More People are starting to believe that these two are related cuz they look so similar but Elizabeth was born on December 25,1997 and kook was born September 1,1997 he's only older by 3months.