666, update, & Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.

A.) I notice my story was ranked 666th in Crossover.

A rather fitting if I do say so.

B.) The pressure put on me from the unexpected popularity, and the craziness of the past few months of my life, has hindered the Quality of these chapters.

(The Testaments suffered the most, As they don't come until After we meet doom slayer, for starters. Something I may go back and fix later.)

This chapter is also effected by that. It was originally structured like this:

1st-with Diana/Wonder Woman going around the island to find the amazons, and seeing just how much the demonic threat has spread.

2nd-then with Wonder Woman finding the amazons and all of them meeting Doomguy (and company). 

3rd-all of them pushing the demons back into the cave where the Tartarus entrance the demons are coming from is. Then go into the Testaments.

That that chapter was way too long. So I split it up. Making Chapters 2 and 3...Still too long, so I split it up again. Into chapters 2, 3, and 4.

Though due to certain complications outside my control(or at least partly), they will not be released chronologically. The y will be released When I Finish Them!

C.) Merry Christmas Everyone!

 If you don't celebrate the holiday, Happy Holidays.

And if there are no holidays you celebrate at this time of year...then a Very Good Day to you.

Wednesday, Dec. 25th...2019

1:37pm Central Time.