Chapter 1 Hell On Gia

Authors Note:

Sorry this took so long. School started on the 20th of August, and I was busy.

Oh, and

P.S. 

 I forgot to mention the entire story is told in 3rd person.

      Now on to the Chapter.  

              Diana headed toward the city, but it was empty. There was no one there. "Hello! Sisters!?" she yelled. There was no response. "It's me... Princess Diana. I have returned." No response. Diana was getting aggravated. "HHEELLLLOOOOO!!!!???????" she hollered in a slightly angered voice.

BOOM  

          Diana looked back to see fresh smoke rising from far away. Then she relied. "Of course...They are all at battle. Fighting whatever's attacking them." She though aloud to herself. Without any time to waste she (hastily) headed in the direction of the smoke. On her way she notices some weird red stuff on a tree. She ignores it as her sister take priority. But as she continues, so does the environment. The trees had changed slightly, but as she pushed on, the quantity of this stuff grew. It got worse and worse as she progressed. These red things that were on the trees look almost organic where on trees and the surrounding land of the trees it was on. Some even had turned the body and base of the a few (2 or 3, maybe 5) trees into this creepy disgusting organic stuff. Some even had what looked like teeth styled on it.  It was like a virus, or new life form infecting the wildlife...inhuman, unearthly. It was a somewhat even mix of trees and this stuff covering the trees.   

 "Something is wrong

"Something is wrong. Something is very very wrong" Diana contemplated. She was no stranger to invasions and strange sights, like the time the Reach invaded with that, Jaime Reyes kid,  or the black mercy Mongol used on superman and batman. The red stuff was nothing new to her as a concept. Some unknown thing merging with the surroundings. she'd seen that already when Steppenwolf turned a settlement near that nuclear plant in the a literal hellscape.