Christmas Special

Midoriya's POV

Tomorrow is Christmas and I have no idea what to get Kacchan! I've been searching in stores and online but I found nothing this whole month! I want his gift to be special just like him. I thought about getting him a bracelet that had his name carved in but I don't know if he'd like them. Should I just get him a bouquet of chocolates or daisies? He loves both, maybe I should get him both? I heard a knock at the door and ran to open it.
"Hey Izu!"
"O-oh hi Kacchan!" I stuttered
I let him in and he sat on my bed. Crap! I forgot to close my laptop! I quickly closed it hoping he didn't see the screen but I think he did... great now I have to find another gift to give him.
"U-um Izu?"
"Yes?"
"Are you maybe free tomorrow?" He asked
"Yep, why?" I replied
"Nothing" He said with a slight smile and look down

Next Day

I'm screwed! I didn't find a gift for him. I'm the worst boyfriend ever! Maybe I could just tell him that I'll give it to him tomorrow? Ugh, I don't know!

Bakugo's POV

I wrapped up the gift I got for Izu, I hope he likes it. I know the gift I got him was nothing too special but I wanted to get him something I could afford since I don't have too much money. I've been saving up to buy him his present, it was 52 dollars. It was a 2 bracelets that had both my name and his carved in it. I wore my pastel green jumper and my usual black skinny jeans. I hurried to his dorm and knocked. The door opened.
"Oh! Uh hi Kacchan!"
"Merry Christmas Izu!"
I held the gift I got him waiting for him to take it. He took it and let me into his room.
"Can I open it?" He asked
I happily nodded. He took of the wrapper. There was a box that said Merry Christmas with a heart next to it. He opened it and was left breathless.
"Um, I.. I know it's nothing to special but I just wanted to uh.. uh get you something y-you know" Kacchan stammered
"Kacchan! I- thank you!" I pulled him into my chest
"Um.. I'm sorry" I apologized
Kacchan got off my chest and sat on my lap looking confused
"For what? W-wait you're not breaking up with m-me are you?" He questioned
"No! Why would I?! I just.. I didn't get you a gift.. I'm sorry."
Kacchan all of a sudden started laughing?
"Hahahaha! Heh is that why you've been spoiling me with food this week? Because you find me a present?" He asked still laughing
"Ye-yes" I looked down ashamed
"Izu! It's fine you never had to get me anything! I don't have to get a gift from you because you're everything I ever wanted."
He then realized what he had just said and his face turned redder than Kirishima's hair!
"You heard nothing!" He yelled
Before he got off my lap I collided my lips onto his.

After a few minutes, Kacchan parted his lips from mines.
"Merry Christmas Izu"
"Merry Christmas Kacchan"

Hope you liked this short Christmas Special! Merry Christmas ❤️💚💝