7 Days

Midoriya's POV

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands until I came upon a bloody Kacchan. Wait KACCHAN?! I ran up to him and took off my shirt to cover the bleeding. I picked him up bridal side and ran to recovery girl.
"Oh dear, what happened?" Asked Recovery girl
"K-Kacchan he got h-hurt!" I said
"Lay him down on the bed" Responded Recovery girl
I nodded and laid him down on the bed carefully. 'Why would someone do this to Kacchan' I wondered. Recovery girl rolled to Bakugo on her chair and asked me to leave. I hesitated at first but I left hoping that Kacchan would be okay.

It's been about 20 minutes, I'm starting to get worried. 'What if he got seriously injurged, what if he lost a lot of blood, what if I found him too late?!' I questioned. The door opened and Recovery girl walked towards me.
"Don't worry, Bakugo would be fine, he just needs to have a rest for a week since his head was bleeding a lot."
"Oh thank god!" I sighed in relief
"Can you take care of him for a week?" She requested
"Oh u-um sure I guess"
"Great! Now go have him rest at your dorm and also he might wake up in a couple of hours or tomorrow."
"Okay" I said
I held him on my back and walked back to my dorm.
"He's pretty light. Probably of how skinny he is." I muttered
I could practically feel his bones, how long has it been since he ate? I unlocked my dorm room and placed him on my bed. His uniform was bloody so I decided to change him, I took of his clothes only to be left with a bunch of bruises and scars! I teared up insistently, 'What in the world would make him do this?!' I wondered. I looked through my bathroom draws hoping that I still have some bandages, I found them and went over to Kacchan and bandaged his arms. Still crying I changed him into one of my oversized shirts.

5 hours later...

I'm currently studying just because I won't be in school for a week since I'm taking care of Kacchan. I look over to him, his eyes starts to open.

Bakugo's POV

My body aches so bad. I slowly open my eyes. I notice that I'm in a different place. There were all might posters plastered all over the walls
"What happened" I whisper scratching my head
"KACCHAN!" Someone yells
I turn my head and see Deku. He starts to tear up.
"Why w-would you do that?!" He asks
I look down and realized I'm not in my uniform. I freeze. 'D-did he change me..?' I questioned.
"I SAID WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Deku yelled
I start shaking. That was the first time he ever raised his voice.. I covered my face with my hands and start crying. I let myself get caught, I'm so stupid. He must think I'm weak.
"I-I-I'm s-sorry" I mutter closing my eyes
"Oh Kacchan.."
Deku hugs me and I start to cry in his shoulder.
"Who hurt you earlier today?" He inquired
"I-I Don't need to tell y-you, I can deal with this on my o-own" I said trying to stop crying
"Kacchan!" Deku yelled once again
I gulped about to tell Deku who it is.
"Tod-Todoroki.." I say hesitatingly

End of Chapter 4

Thank you guys so much for 200 reads in just 5 days! I couldn't be happier!! Chapter 5 will be out soon! Hope you all have an amazing day