Level 5

Merry Christmas!! Or if you dont celebrate Christmas happy holidays!!

·×·

Y/n's pov.
"No no they're just friends Jon" Ryan explains "ohhhhhh ok. Cause you cant just leave me y/n! We promised to get a boyfriend or girlfriend together!" Jon says and i laugh.

"Nahh your going to be alone forever Del" Ryan says and Jon snaps. "Like hell i am- actually maybe." He says. "N-no I'll probably be a-alone too" I say. "We'll see" Ryan says. "STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE" Ryan yelled and Jon laughed. "More." "Y/n no. I dont need anymore bunnies!!!" Ryan yells making me and jon laugh.

"How's this guitar thing going y/n?" Jon asks. "Uh- n-not so good" I say. "I-I dont even h-have one" i say. "Yeah that would be hard to do without one" Ryan says. I smile even though they cant see. "You think Evan would be mad if i-" "yes." Ryan and I said. "I didn't even say anything!" "Well yes. It would" Ryan says.

"Fine i wont" Jon says but the tone in his voice sounds like he already did it. Then there was a boom and it fell silent. "You did it didnt you." "Maybe" "oh my god" Ryan says. Evan is gonna be mad- we dont know how to reset the server- "uh oh" "uh oh indeed. He is going to kill us" Ryan says and Jon awkwardly laughs.

"D-doesnt Evan get on in a bit??" "Shit." Jon says and i try not to laugh. "We can fix it?? Right?" "No Del. No we cannot. Evan has secret tunnels and shit that we dont even knkw how to make" Ryan says and Jon is scared. "...pay back for blowing my house up" Jon says and we all laugh.

"Oh god so many bunnies I cant-" Ryan says. I notice the 'vanossgaming jas joined the server' "u-uh guys E-evan joined" "RUN" Jon says. I hear a ding then "what the fuck did you do DELIRIOUS" Evans voice says. "I touched up your place. Dont you like it?" Jon says. Ryan laughs and Evan is angy.

Evan and Jon were bickering for a bit.

·×·

"So will you go hang out with them again?" Ryan asks. "Wait what? Who?" Evan asks. "Y/n made new friends and she went out with them" Jon says. "Yeah" i say. "Mm... S-sometims soon. Dan s-said he'd let m-me know" i say. "Oh ok." "They're guys?" Evan asks. "Yeah. Why?" I say. "Yeah why? We're friends with her and we're guys." Jon says.

"Nothing. Im ok with it i just thought she made more girl friends" Evan says. Yeah. I would but its so much easier being friends with guys than girls. The guys are nice. They don't call me rude things like 'bitch' or any of that. They include me even if its something that i might not really wanna do.

"Maybe she'd have more of you wouldn't scare them off with your face" Jon says and Evan takes offense right away. "Least we know what i look like Jon." Evan says and Jon laughs his psychotic laugh.

(Ahh... I need to write a BBS fanfic one day...but i got danplan stuff to write)

I yawn "I'm g-gonna go get food.. T-then maybe s-s-sleep." I say. "Alright goodnight" "night" They all say. "Goodnight." I say and leave the discord. I shut my stuff off then leave to the kitchen to grab a few snacks and then im back to my room.

I see the little light on my phone blink meaning i have a notification.

Theyre all from Dan.

·×·

I am alive. I just had a huge wave a depression. My cousin said stuff about me being a freak and compared me to the joker.

A lot has happened. My grandpa passed. Finals. Birthdays. And Christmas.

But it's all done. I can finally update.

Welp byee