Level 3

I tried pepperoni and mushroom pizza and AaaAa it was nice.

Welp enjoy

·×·

Y/n's pov.
After we finally filled Ryan's house with bunnies. Ryan has joined the server. "Uh run y/n!!" Jon yells and we run out of hs house. Ryan then joined our discord "What did you guys do?!" Ryan yells and Jon holds a laugh in. "N-nothing" i say. "My house is filled with bunnies!! Why.." He asks.

"The ultimate prank" Jon says but then he finally busts into a laughing fit. "You guys are so weird" Ryan says but instead of kicking the bunnies out he gives them carrots. "Y-yes take car of y-your s-s-sons Ryan" I say and he laughs. "Oh- I gotta go" i say and they both say "awh.." I explain im meeting with people.

"Well dont die and have fun!" Jon says and Ryan agrees. "Bye!" The both yell as I leave the discord. I turn my computer off and walk out my room to put my shoes on. "Your leaving?" My friend asks. "Y-yeah I'm meeting with people" I say and she shakes her head. "Not with ghe messy bun you are" she says and grabs my arm.

She had me sit in a chair. "I need to-" "sit still or I wont be nice about it" she says and i sit quietly. Sje then took my hair down and brushed it making it look.. Pretty yeah. She then added a headband "Ok now you can go" she says and I put the other shoe on and wave bye. I then walk to the spot they said they'd meet at.

"Y/n!" I turn and see Dan and Hosuh. I smile and wave as they walk up. "Y-you look much different" Hosuh says with a.. Stutter. "Why did you stutter?" Dan asks looking at him. "I did not!" Hosuh says. "M-my friend w-wouldnt let me leave until s-she fixed my hair" I say and they said oh.

"Jay migjt join us later. He wants to see if that orange slime is still there" Dan says and i nod. "O-orange slime is the best" I say. "You and Jay will probably get along really well then" Hosuh says looking at me. "Yeah.. Well this way!" Dan says pointing so we arent just standing there in the cold.

"Oh my" Dan says pointing at a statue. "Oh?" I say looking "Oh my~" Hosuh says and then they both laugh. "In here looks like a bunch of anime" Dan says and Hosuh immediately looks at the direction "l-lets go in there!" I say and Hosuh agrees as we drag Dan to the store. "Whoa!" I say say looking at this place I shall call heaven.

"Oh my god-" I hear Dan say. I then run off looking at (favorite anime) figure of my favorite character. "Daniel look!" I hear Hosuh say. I'm getting this figure. I then go search for the two. "Oh god we lost her and we've only known her for two days-" Dan says but they turn around and see me. "Oh ok.." Dan says and Hosuh smiles.

"I'm buying t-this!" I say and they both look at what I'm holding. "Oh you've seen that anime too!" Hosuh says and i nod. "I know it's g-great right?!" I say looking at hosuh to see him nod with a smile. His expression is so adorable- hosuh's expression then looks a little worried as Dan's face does to. "W-what?" I ask and Dan reached into his pocket pulling out something.

"Your nose is bleeding" Dan says getting close to wipe the blood then waits for me to hold it and i do. He steps back. "It must be from coming out side from the cold then suddenly it being warm" he says and I nod but i know its not.

It happens when I notice someone is cute or when someone does anything that makes my hearr go Yeet. Like now after Dan showed be cared my nose might have started to bleed more.

(Me being cringy cause i can)

"Aha l-let me pay f-for this then we can g-go" I say and they both nod as I walk to go pay.

·×·

AaaAa

I'm so sleepy

I should get a drink of water.

Byee