Level 2

ahhh typing on a computer is..weird normally i do this on my phone. but the school is r00d and wont let me on their wifi so im on my smol computer :D

i dislike this-  

welp :D

·×·

Y/n's pov.
"Dont b-blow up m-mah house J-Jon!-" i yell but then my house blew up. "Its just a game dont kill me!!" He yells making his character run as I chase him. Ryan and Lui laugh while this is happening. "Run!" Ryan yells. My glasses then slip and hit my key board making my character jump and become much further behind.

"N-no fair i-i cant s-s-see!!" I yell and they all laugh. I stop and pick my glasses up putting them back on. I check the time and realise its about past my usual time I sleep. Well these guys being night owls and stuff. "D-did i tell you g-guys about yesterday?" I ask and they all say no. I explain to them about how i bumped into four boys and one gave me a number.

"Text him back!" Lui says. "I dunno y/n. You did just meet them yesterday.." Ryan says and I will agree I did just meet them but that kinda is how you meet new people. "I say you should do it but you dont have to its your choice" Jon says. "I'll do it l-later" I say and they all said ok. "LEAVE MY CHICKENS ALONE YOU AXE MURDER" Ryan yells and Jon laughs like a maniac.

A hour passes then they all say they should sleep and i should too. "Goodnight" we all say and log off.

·×·

I wake up to my phone ding. I did message the boy also known as Dan last night before i went to bed.

Y/n:
Hi its me the girl you bumped into yesterday, i figured why not and say hi before i forget again

That was last night.

Dan: Hi and Good morning!

Dan: I'm Dan if you forgot

I smile i knew it was Dan. Kinda.

Y/n:
And good morning to you too!

(Im not continuing the text but I'll summarize how the conversation went)

We had a small chat about random things then he metioned something about tagging along with him and Hosuh to just walk around. He also mentioned that it would be a..vlog that makes him a youtuber? Cool. I agreed to cause why not I should get out more but i don't... For I am lazy.

He said they planned on doing that later in the day but will give a location where to meet at. We both said bye and then im left with a few hours to be bored. I then get up to get ready for the day or what ever the normal humand call it. I shower then put on randoms clothes that match.

After that I brush my hair and finish whats left to do. After I sit at my computer space and see Jon is online so I'm going to mess with him. He must be just checking on things around the house maybe. I turn he corner but hes not there but then my chatcter takes damage and I turn around and he's there.

I then join the discord thing(idfk) "You were gonna fuck with me weren't you?" He asks and i laugh "yeah" I say. I start to think about my stutter will it become annoying? "H- hey jon?" "Yeah?" He says turning his character around to me. "I-is my stutter a-a-annoying?" I ask and right away almost like a protective sibling "no I dont think so why? Did someone say something I'll mess them up if i have to" I smile.

"N-no I was j-just wondering" i say and then he starts talking about how we should mess with Ryan's house. "So i was thinking we could fill it with bunnies" he says and I agree. "We have to search for them.. This is going to take awhile" he says and yep. It will.

At least this will make tims go a bit faster..

·×·

This would've been out a  bit sooner if I didn't found out i was actually blind..

Yep author actually needs glasses and Yeet.

Words are kinda blurry now im wondering about my books.. Like maybe thats why there are so many spelling mistakes because i do look through at least two times for spelling mistakes.

But enough of that.

I needs sleep

Byee