Level 1

AaaAa I'm going to regret this. I have a total of 3o stories 31 once this is published. But i love doing this and apparently adding extra stress on me.

If i mess up I dont care. You may correct but im too lazy to change it. If Danplan doesn't like this then where would you be without us hUh- ok too chaotic.

Enjoy or don't I dunno breath-

·×·

Y/n's pov.
"You look like depression" my friend says. "I-I know" I say putting my glasses on(if you dont wear glasses too bad). "Your bun is off" she says and I look at her. "A-are you g-g-going to keep j-judging or are we actually g-going to the g-g-game store?" I say and she shakes her head as we walk out. I has a stutter i know what a loser! I dont care.

"You look like the nerdy girl. Pac-man shirt. Glasses and smart" she says and I look away as we get into her car. I only look like this because I can. I'm going to the game store alone while she goes shopping for makeup. She stops infront of the game store and I get out then wave bye to her. I enter and see many cool stuff making me almost fangirl.

(Pfft fangirl autocorrected to Daniel-)

"Oh mer g-gurd they have Thor's h-h-hammer!-" I silently squeal as I look at the price. "Eighty dollars" I say sad. "Oo g-giant stuff pikachu" I say walking to the other side. "Shut up Daniel" "Stephen i thought i told you to behave" "guys.. Its almost empty" I hear three voices say. And yeah only me and another dude was in here.

"Orange slime. Orange slime!-" "Jay calm down" I then hear footsteps run in my direction. I look up to the plushies. "Aw" I say seeing a cute little slime. Arms them come out of nowhere reaching for the slime and my reaction was to back up but.. I back into a person. "Huh?" "im s-s-sorry!" I say as we step away from each other.

He. Is. So. Tall.. "Uh.. Hello? Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he says. Three more boys walk up and why on the day I look like depression! "Cool shirt" one of them says. "U-uh i-its ok" I say looking over at the one i bumped into. "And t-thanks" I say looking at the other boy. "Hey thats the o-orange slime I couldnt r-r-reach!" I say looking at the plush the boy is holding.

I notice they're all looking at me.. Its my stutter. Or is it my outfit? "Isnt it cute!" The boy says holding it up. "Man your small" one with glasses says. "S-s-shush!" I snap at him but he only smiles. "I'm sorry about him, my name is Hosuh" a boy smaller than him says. He has a ponytail. "Dont apologize about me" the other says. "Well if were introducing my name is Dan!" One says. "Jay" the boy with the slime says.

"He's Stephen" "shut up Daniel!" Glasses yells. I smile. They seem really nice well.. Some of them. "Nice to meet y-you all! My n-name is y/n" I say looking down while I fiddle with the end of my shirt. "Ok.. Is that a stutter or are you nervous?" Jay asks. "K-kinda both. It's not r-r-really this bad" I say and they all seem to understand it much better now. I notice a logo on the glasses boys sweatshirt.

"W-what is this?" I ask getting closer but he steps back. "Its our YouTube channel" Dan says. "Danplan!" Hosuh says walking up next to Glasses. "Oo neat" I say. I check the time its around the time where my friend is almost done with her spending spree. "You seem really nice we should hang out sometime" Dan says and i nod looking up at him. "I s-should finish looking a-around before my friend picks me up" I say and they nod.

I quickly look around then hear a loud beep from outside. I sigh sadly as I walk to the exit "wait!" I stop and turn to see Dan holding a paper with stuff scribbled on it. "This is a number if you want or.. You can toss it. Your choice" he says and I give a small smile. I take the small piece of paper and wave as i leave.

A number. Wow.

"Hurry up I need to test all of these!!" She yells and i run to her car getting in. "Whats that?" She asks. "A n-number" I say and she smirks. "Guess looking like depression really works for you" she says and I realized that I looked like this- second time I forgot! "Ahhh!-" I yell and I drop my head into the palm of my hands. "Sit back before you get me introuble" my friend says and I do.

I think its weird meeting four boys in just a short amount of time. Its almost like.. What is it I've read it somewhere.. Oh! Fanfiction! Yeah that! Most random timing a boy and girl-or girl and girl or boy and boy-meet and fall for each other. And I dunno just seems like that. "You gonna call or text them?" My friends asks. "..mm yeah. W-why not?" I say smiling looking at the numbers.

I'll do it.

·×·

Chapta one and i dunno I forgot what i was gonna say..

Uhhhhhhh

Don't do drugs

Careful out on Halloween!.

Happy Halloween!?

I hoped you enjoyed if not then it sucks for you

I gotta go its like five hours past my bed of the time..

Byee