Cheating On My Husband(I)

Hey there!!!
How you guys doing??
Merry Christmas!!!

It's a two shot I got this idea when I was baking cake today..
Since it's Christmas and Christmas means cake and cake means bakery... And... How about a love story at bakery shop 😋😋....

Okay now lets jump into the story......

Whether it’s a sunny and chilly morning, whether there’s strom or rain, the same boy with jet black hair, Greek God face and an endearing cute dimple smile comes in, with his hands in the pockets of his jeans, pants, jacket or shorts, comes to the counter and looks seductively at the girl behind the counter, ordering black coffee and a pastry.

She smiles, shies away or if she’s feeling brave, flirts back and puts in the combo an extra chocolate bar or the best chocolate muffin she has at the moment. Sometimes they exchange a few words, sometimes they don’t. If it’s busy, they usually don’t. But if it’s not, the boy dares to speak and make even her friends blush.

“Aw, the boy’s not here today,” Panchi cooed at Piya's down face and Piya just stick out her tongue at Panchi.

“Maybe he’s sick. It rained yesterday and he didn’t bring an umbrella. He’s so stupid,” Piya said with stupid smile on her face.
She opens the cash register to see if she has enough change, as a woman enters.

She’s always had the policy for the bakery-slash-coffee shop she owns to smell of coffee and pastry, to smell like home, to be warm and has that decor and atmosphere. That’s probably why her business did good.

Piya  wasn’t exactly sure how it all started. She opened the bakery something over a year ago and met the other co-workers over time as they applied to job. First was Panchi, then Kabir and lastly Misha. They make the atmosphere better, make the working day pass faster and they work well, both in the baking area and in the customer service area.

“Well, a little flirting never hurt nobody, am I right?” Misha patted Piya's back and smiles at the lady, proceeding to offer her help with her choice. She praises Piya's recipe by the way and Piya just smiles at the back

..........…...........................……

“The boy is ba~ck,” Panchi teased and leaves the spot, winking at Piya to take the spot and serve the boy.

“Black, and anything tasty and nutritious,” the boy says, smiling at Piya and looking at her in the eye, knowingly. Piya winked and turns to Panchi, but she’s already making the coffee.

“So… can I recommend?” Piya asks, pushing the bangs out her eyes and twitching an eyebrow. The boy tilts his head and shrugs.

“I trust the beauty infront me.”

Piya chokes for a moment, blushing at the complement and covers it with a cough and a fist over her mouth. “How about this? There’s a lot of chocolate in there.”

“Well, is it nutritious?” The boy insists, pretending not to see Panchi and Misha trying to eavesdrop and like he doesn’t see Kabir's head poking out the back.

“You don’t need anything nutritious,” Piya said, already putting the pastry in a paper bag. “You seem like you got a lot of loving nursing over the weekend.”

“I did,” the boy smiles and Piya turns around to take the cup from Panchi.

“Have a good day at work.”

“Now I sure will,” he says and leaves money on the counter, turning around to look at Piya once more before exiting and taking his way out.

“Piya?” Panchi asks, looking after the boy, as both Piya and Misha are, just standing there in awe.