I'LL HEAL YOU(III)

**WARNING: contains abusive language, mention of rape**

"IT'S BEEN A WHOLE F**KING MONTH PIYA, WHY IS HE STILL ALIVE??" a guy yelled.

Piya was standing silently with her heads down.

"How can you get distracted from the mission Piya. Did you forget what happened ten years ago??." The man said in stern voice.

Piya bit her lips to control her sobs.

"I'm really disappointed with you."with that the man stormed out of Piya's room.

A girl standing behind Piya, gave her a slight comforting hug.

"Piya don't mind Danish bhai huh!, he's just angry"

Piya slightly nodded " I know Alina, and it's my fault"

Alina didn't know what to say "I.. I'm going to him" and exit the room.

Danish was fuming in anger.

Alina sat beside him.

"Bhai you need to control you anger you can't be harsh like that on piya"

" so what do you suggest me to do Alina, to congratulate her .... wow Piya you fall for Abhay Raichand,I so happy for you, have great life ahead.." He spatted.

Alina was scared of her brother's anger and didn't spoke further.

"Because of them I lost my fiance Alina, and I hate that bastard!!" Danish said gritting his teeth.

"She too lost her family bhai, she's suffering too" Alina said in sad tone, Danish just sighed.

::::

Piya was cleaning her closet to distract herself from Abhay's thoughts.

But every time Abhay's face appears in front her.
More reasons for her to go nuts and paranoid...

"Ahhh!! Why.." in annoyance she threw all the clothes from the closet which in result cause all the clothes land on the floor.

Piya banged her hand on the empty self in irritation.

" How can I fall for my enemy "

She impatiently went over to where her clothes were scattered around..

She was almost done putting her clothes back when some thing caught her eyes..

It was a file...

Piya gaze down at the file with shaky hands and opened it..

........................................................................
Post mortem Report

Date:09/08/2009

Symptoms found:

1.Red gripping marks all over the body.

2. Scratches marks around the waist area.

3.Massive damages and blood loss from internal organs.

4. Heavy damages in private areas.

Assumption:- RAPE
........................................................................

Piya fell down on her knees, tears falling down her eyes and getting absorbed by the paper in her hand..

"Di!, if anyone tries to harm you even the slightest, I'll kick his butt!."

" aww, my little sister is my knight in shining armour "

Piya shut her eyes close and gritted her teeth.