I'LL HEAL YOU (LAST PART)

First of all thank you soooo much for 1k views😙😚😙😙

*Warning *- actually I don't know what exactly to put on warning but I cried a river will writing this part so read it on your own risk and it's a long ass chapter...and please don't hate me😓😓

It's been four days Abhay had snapped out of his catatonic state. Since the day he woke up he wanted only one thing and that was Piya ,but she was no where to be found.

Abhay remembered  every single word Piya used to tell him, he knew Piya loves him and at the same time hates him too, but he wanted to know why, what he did that made her hate him this much.

He tried his sources but nothing seems to work and finally he decided to seek help from his best friend who  luckily is one among the most successful detectives.

::::::::
~Na Kajre Ki Dhaar,

Na Motiyon Ke Haar

Na Koi Kiya Singaar Phir Bhi Kitni Sundar Ho

Tum Kitni Sundar Ho~

Sang  a guy  in his mid 20s, while holding a hand of cute foreigner girl.

"What's the meaning of this song Jai ?"She asked.

Jai  smiled  pressing  a soft kiss on her knuckles.
" it means you're the most pretty lady in this world and you don't need make-up and jewellery for that."

That girl yelp"really!?"

" No he means you're nothing more than a bitch" came a reply from the  girl sitting behind them.

"What? is it true?" That foreigner girl asked Jai.

"No baby no.." Jai tried to calm her.

"Don't trust him, believe me in last one  hour you are the third girl whom he's  saying the same thing."

"  Nooo...lily she's lying" jai shook his head.
"IT'S BILLIE" the girl shouted and stomped away from him.

"   Heyyy ..stop ..arghhh..what's your problem girl??" Jai said turning towards the girl, he was so irritated.

"It's you" she said with a annoyed face.

"Me...b..." he was cut off by the announcement.

Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Dehradun. Please have your boarding pass and identification and proceed to gate 3.Thank you.

Jai turn around to complete his sentence, but guess what the girl was already gone...

" ek bar mil jaye chorunga nahi use."

In the flight..

"Excuse me!!, that window seat is mine"

The girl turn her face towards Jai and

"  YOU!?" Both shouted in union.

::::::::::::::::::

Abhay parked his car in the garage of his house and got out off the car.

He was really  exhausted today, both physically and mentally , with much difficulty  he had fixed a meeting with Dr. Kabir Rathor but he refused to give any information about Piya, Abhay  started to get hopeless.

Abhay unlocked his door and went inside his home. It was a big home like mansion, but he's alone as  his grandmother went to her native place cause she wanted to spend some time there.