I'LL HEAL YOU (II)(Edited)

" Trust me madhumita she's the best psychotherapist I had ever known " Madhumita's friend tried assure her.

" She's is my last hope Mina...I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't work. " Madhumita voiced out sadly.

" Don't be hopeless Madhu just believe in God "

" Hmm.... anyway what's her name?"

"PIYA JAISWAL INTO MY OFFICE .." a man in his early thirties announced on phone.

" Yes sir" a girl chimed through the phone.

After few minutes someone knocked the office door.

"Come in!!"

A beautiful girl in her mid twenties entered with a big smile on her face.

"Sir do want something?"

Man just rolled his eyes" Piya drop the formality, no one is here except us"

"Ok kabir now tell why you ask for
me " Piya asked casually sitting on a couch placed in Kabir's elegant cabin.

"Umm...Piya I actually wanna talk about that Raichand case...are you sure you gonna do it." Kabir hesitate.

Piya' s smile brightened " of course Kabir I'm definitely sure about it.. why you asking?"

" Piya..I mean it can ruin your career.."

"Kabir... decision is made now I can't back off" Piya stated.

"But...Piya you know how complicated it is." Kabir tried

"Kabir please ...try to understand" Piya was getting annoyed, why can't he understand.

" okay All the best then and be careful!!." Kabir smile.

" okay boss!!" Piya said before leaving.

Kabir sighed " I hope you won't regret piya".

Piya unlock her apartment plopped her bag on sofa and went straight to her room to freshen up.

It was a nice apartment neither too big nor too small.

She quickly prepared and had her dinner, then clean the plate and made herself a strong cup of coffee, it gonna help her fighting sleep for few more hours.

She made herself comfortable on the couch and start going through the cases while sipping her coffee.

After few hours, she closed the last
file, it was almost midnight. She neatly arranged the files on the tea table, picked up the empty cup and move to the kitchen to wash it.

Piya finally went to her bedroom and let her body drop on top of the bed soon drifting to sleep.

The morning rays broke through the slotted blinds, casting a soft glow within the room.

Piya stirred awake, bringing her hands up to rub her eyes in an attempt to get rid of the blurriness.

After her eyes had a chance to focus, she remained laying down, and stared at the wall which was decorated with a huge photo.

" Today is a very important day, Do you think I'll able to make it mama??..." she sighed as she sowly got out of bed and move towards the bathroom to complete her morning routine.

After sometime, she headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast for herself.

After Piya was done eating she headed out in the car while driving to her destination.

"Hello, I'm Piya Jaiswal, Psychotherapist appointed for Mr. Abhay Raichand" Piya greeted as soon as she heard the door open, smiling brightly when her eyes land on the elderly looking lady in front her.

She must be Madhumita Raichand..

Piya though, she was a little disappointed when Madhumita didn't greet her back , just open the door to let her in.

" Your House is so beautiful mam..."
Piya tried to made a conversation with the lady who was continuously glaring at her, but got harshly cut off.

" Don't try to act friendly, just do what you here for or else I'll make sure to ruin your career." Madhumita spatted, but Piya noticed the hint of worry in her eyes and being a psychotherapist she immediately knew why Madhumita was behaving like that.

She just smile and took madhumita's hand into hers , ignoring the protest by older lady.

" Mam I know how much worried you are for your grandson..but you need to trust me... I'll do my best and make sure he gets everything he deserves. "

Madhumita knew that she was being little hard but she can't help it.

When Piya didn't get any response She asked??

" Mam ..where is Mr Raichand? Can I meet him?" Piya wasn't sure how the lady gonna react, but next moment what she did, Piya was indeed shocked .

Madhumita immediately bent over her knees with hand tightly clasped together.

" Please...please save my Abhay...you are my last hope...I..I just don't want to send him to the mental hospital " she begged as tears fell recklessly through her eyes.

Piya reacted quickly as soon as she overcame the shock immediately pulling Madhumita on her feets and made her sit on the near by sofa.

"No mam you don't have do that...its my duty and I'll make sure to fulfil it, just don't loose hope and faith in God ."Piya said with a smile.

After a while Madhumita calm down and leaded Piya towards Abhay's room.

Piya entered Abhay's room not before giving a assuring smile to Madhumati and getting a small smile in return.

As soon as Piya close the door

Her sweet and happy mood changed into a dark one.

Her hand tightened into a fist and her eyes were glaring at the unresponsive man laid on the bed in front of her.

" Hello Mr. Abhay Raichand!! How you feeling there??" Piya said venomously, a dark hating aura strongly surrounding her.

" you know, it's considered rude to not greet back...Opps I forgot you can't talk can't even move" she said with a fake pout on her face.

She went closer to the bed and whispered into Abhay's ear"I can't tell you how much glad I'm to see you like this Mr. Raichand ."

She chuckled as she remembered her conversation with Madhumita Raichand "Don't you think it's funny Raichand your grandmother appoint me to save your life, me the girl who always dreamed to destroy the Raichands.
But you don't worry I'm not here to kill you..nah!! O can't let you die this easy Raichand ."

She said as an arrogant smirk plastered on her smug face...

Soo... how was that?
Did you liked the twist?

Please ignore the gramatical mistakes.

Not only votes but I want comments too😔

See ya in next chapter....