Lime/ Meroleona x Male Reader- Damn Woman

*Limey warning*

Requested by NanaRoiii

So, they said "lemon if u can", I HONESTLY don't know how to write lemons for male readers so I decided to make this a lime. I'm so sorry. Also very sorry that it's short.

Y/N- (Your Name)

F/C- (Favourite Color)

S/M/N- (Squad Member's Name)

-

"Wait, you're going to sleep already Captain?" A S/M/N asks me as I yawn again.

"Yeah, it was a pretty busy week for me, especially since my wife has been kicking my ass while we're training together." I yawn again.

Honesty...Why did I choose to marry that woman? She's what I would call...an Enigma.

You're probably thinking: "WHy MarrY HEr if SHe's aN EnIgMa tO YoU?"

The reason why I married wasn't because we were betrothed, wasn't because I was scared of her, not because someone told me to, it's because...

Yeah. I honestly don't know why I married the damn woman, it's probably because I'm so nonchalant and I just go ahead with what she says most of the time because we grew up together.

I literally just said 'yes' to marry someone, I really don't give a shit of what happens in life nowadays.

"Ahh...Captain Meroleona really is a tough person, isn't she?" My subordinate shivers.

AHh... "isn't she"? No, in fact she really isn't tough at all, in fact she is the most submissive person on the planet, especially when we have se-

"Captain! You're drooling and staring off into space! You should really get some sleep!" My fellow member shakes me.

Shit. I have never been this tired in my life. What the hell is going on with me? Was it because of the training I did with Mero, or was it sexual intercourse?

"Yeah...sorry. Well, I guess I'm going to get going now. Make sure to inform the Vice Captain too." I yawn and remind him.

"Good night, Captain."

"Night."

Timeskip-

Brought to you by...

I might do another update after this...

-

By the time I walk back to the mansion, I'm already closing my eyes so very often.

Damn! What the hell did I do that made me more tired than usual?

Leaving that thought aside, I decide to slug myself upstairs to the fourth floor and go into shared bedroom hoping that I can sleep without a suprise.

I get the key out and unlock the door to my bedroom.

"Well hello there, Y/N."

Oh. My. Fucking. God

I open the door to see my wife wearing F/C lingerie that I bought her while reading my book.

All I wanted to do is fucking sleep.

"Meroleona Vermillion." I sigh

"Hmm?"

"Meroleona."

"What is it, Y/N?"

"Three things," I start, "First of all, you said you weren't going to wear that lingerie I bought you because you said that you don't have time for that kinky shit. Secondly, why are you reading my book? Did you know that that book is about 2000 pages long? And third of all, may I just sleep in peace? I went to four missions today and I am exhausted from training with you this week." I let a huge sigh.

Meroleona does nothing and stares at me, still holding my book in her hands. She does a toothy grin, showing her fang, then closes my book.

"To answer your questions, Y/N," She starts, "I'm reading your because everytime I wanted to have sex with you, it would seem like this book would be your pleasure instead, I honestly don't see what's interesting about it, it's literally just about this dude who came from a dead womans body and is fighting a war against demons with his girlfriend. Secondly, you may not get much sleep tonight, which leads to why I'm wearing this lingerie right now, I'm wearing this because you earned it." She finishes.

"Earned it? How?" I deadpan.

"I've literally kicked your ass in every training session we've done this week but, you've tried, don't you think you've earned yourself a little prize even if you didn't win?" She winks.

This damn woman.

Sighing in defeat, I take off the rest of my clothes, leaving me in my boxers, exposing my toned, packed, lean self. I walked over to my closet to if I can find some comfy pajamas.

"Hey, what do you think your doing?" Meroleona snaps, staring into my soul.

"Finding someone pajamas, what does it look like?" I say with the best poker face I have.

I hear a sigh from behind me, being followed with a snap, which I'm guessing is from my wife.

Jesus, please tell me she's not going to take off her lingerie.

Once I find a comfortable pair of pajamas, I turned around to my wife now topless.

She really is that horny, eh? Might as well give in.

After seeing her in such a sexy state, I jump on right on top of her, smashing my lips onto hers.

"Damn..." I groan, grinding my hips against hers, with my erection in place.

"Mmm... you really can't handle yourself, can't you?" My wife whispers against my lips, putting her legs around hips.

"Tell me..." I start, groping one her breasts causing her to moan in pleasure. "Why did I marry you?"

Mero lifts her neck up a bit, giving me more access towards it, she sighs a shaky breath, giving me her signature smirk.

"Isn't it obvious? You love me."

Oh yeah.

That's right.

I love her.

I give her an innocent smile full of pure ecstasy, right before clamping my teeth onto her, making her give out loud moan.

I can't believe this damn woman is my wife.

-end.