Chapter 6: Game Day.

"How are you feeling Alpha?" David asks. "I'm surprisingly pumped. I had a few crazy dreams last night but they were strangely insightful." I explained. "What kind of dreams were they if you don't mind me asking?" David asks. "I was in a field and I was speaking with Hera. She was in wolf form but we were able to communicate. She was weak but she needed me to know that she was with me. She said that she didn't understand why but our mate is in love with the other wolf Sam and that's why he wants us to stay. I guess over the three weeks that Hera and I were unconscious they had built a bond. She said that she feels that if he wins today that he will make me live up to my end of the agreement with marrying him and everything. Only I will have to have Sam being the one taking the lead all of the time. That he didn't care for me or even Hera. He only wanted Sam." I explained.

"She told me not to let Sam out at all today to keep her blocked with a very strong wall. That she is going to try to sabotage us so that she can stay with him. She told me that I can't trust Sam or any of them. Just you and Henry. She also told me that she is there within me but very weak for some reason. She said that I'm stronger in human form then if I were to change into the wolf because the only wolf provided right now would be Sam and that would cause problems." I continued as they looked shocked.

"She said that she believed I could take the Alpha King even in human form because I'm unbelievably strong. She is trying to find a reason for what's happening so that she can get back to me and help me. She told me that she was not giving up and neither should I. That we will be together again soon." I explained my dream from last night. "That sounds incredibly crazy. Yet it sounds so true. I'm sorry Alpha but as your Delta and your best friend I've been the very first person to tell you that something just doesn't feel right the way they interact with Sam it's like they have known her for their whole lives. Don't you agree Henry?" David asks.

"Yeah I don't know. All I can say is that something just wasn't right. I mean the king who happens to be your mate wanted nothing to do with you. Then one day the one girl comes in and walks out and they start talking after I leave. I come back in and it's like they're best friends and tears rolling down their face. She leaves and a few moments later the alpha King and a few others come in and it was like he had found his long-lost love. I know he's our King but I don't trust him. I know you are alpha but in all honesty ever since this wolf of yours Sam has come into the play everything has been going wrong. You lost your other wolf Hera. Then you get sick and you can't shift. Your wolf is weak. Then you meet your mate who rejects you and you go unconscious for three weeks. And now everybody loves you. I just don't understand something that doesn't feel right to me. I will follow you to the end of the Earth Alpha but as for your wolf Sam I can't say that I trust her." Henry my beta says.

"That's really funny you say that. I'm feeling the same way. It's like someone forcibly put her in me. Your wolf is supposed to compliment you, be a part of you, grant you there will be times that you don't always see eye-to-eye but you're still supposed to be one. With her I feel as if I have someone else trapped inside me, someone who is completely different and not belonging to me. I just want this all over with so that we can leave." I explained.

The door flies open and a few guards come walking in. "We're sent to escort you to the training grounds. It's time for the battle to begin." They say in unison. "Well boys lead the way." I sing to them.

We get to the training grounds and everyone is in a big circle. Looking around I see my so-called mate and say that he is ugly would be a lie. He's wearing nothing but basketball shorts that hang dangerously low on his hips and his body is glistening as if he just got spritzed with oil. Had to catch myself for a moment before I started to drool. When I look at his face I see him smirking at me. It's all a game to him. That's okay if I can play too.

I step over to David and Henry and I take off my shirt and my pants leaving me in a sports bra and short exercise shorts. So basically I'm naked. I hear a low growl and I know exactly where it came from can I just chuckle. "Don't worry boys I got this." I stated my men. "Let's do the damn thing." I shout.

Never was and Never will be.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें