Chapter 22: you make me crazy.

I push the heavy door to the Alpha's office not only with ease but with force. He turns around from the window and looks at my intrusion. "My I help you Alpha Kincaid?" He speaks with no emotion and I see red. "Yes, we need to talk." I replied trying to keep my anger in check. He turns from the floor length window and goes to his desk and sits. There he pulls out a folder opening it and says "Awe....yes here is the members you are leaving with. My team has undated your security systems while they were there. Bradley will show you how to operate it once you are there. The packs individual houses are still furnished but the items such as clothing and personal belongings have been boxed with the owner's name placed on it in case there were any family outside the pack. The businesses have been transferred to you to sort and choose whom goes where. The pack house has also been cleaned the same as the individual houses except your families along with Henry and David's. We figured that would be something personal that the three of you would want to do privately. You have some requests from other packs with members wanting to join to help rebuild with you.... so I believe it will be a very good thing for you all. Just sign these forms here and your set." He slide the folder to me with a pen.

"Is that it?" I asked. "Yes, I believe all has been done." He replied as if not understanding. "So you and I?" I asked waving my hands between him and myself . "I'm sorry I'm not understanding." He looked at me with dead eyes. "You're my mate are you not...so what now your letting me go?" I yell. "Isn't that what you asked for? Isn't that what you wanted?" He asked. "Yes and no. I want all of that but at the same time I want my mate." I say rounding his desk. He backs his chair up putting distance between us. "I don't understand you. You make me crazy. I'm talking literally insane." He says leaning forward resting his head in his hands as his elbows are on his thighs for support. "Well then let's be insane together." I say running my hand through his hair causing a deep guttural growl to come from him.

He grabs my wrist stopping me. "Please, please don't give me hope. Please walk away now because if you leave later I won't survive. Let me kill a piece of me now for letting you go knowing it's the right thing to do and I should instead of killing me completely thinking we are forever and then you leave. Please. Please don't kill me fully." He looks up at me with tears dancing in his eyes. My heart stops and I realize in that moment I can never leave him for it won't be only he that dies but I that dies along with him. I grab his face and make him focus on me "Sorry but I choose together forever my mate." I say before I crash my lips to his.

He wraps his arms around my waist hoisting me up into his lap making me straddle him. 'Wrong time to wear a dress.' I think as my panties covered womanhood settles onto his hard member hiding in this pants. I rock my hips grinding on him. He pulls out of the kiss and wraps a hand around my throat "Please don't play games. I promise I won't survive. Do you honestly want me as your mate? I did so many horrible things to you. I was honestly thinking of putting your true self and true wolf into a forever sleep state to allow her to carry on in your body." He states. "I'm hurt by your actions and my idea of this perfect trustworthy mate is broken." I say and he drops his head and his hand releasing me. "But that just means that you my mate have to make it up to me forever because I'm not giving up on you." I explain. His head lifts up with a hopeful look. He kisses me deeply with so much passion. "I'll spend my life making you happy. I love you Avalon my little Dove. I am beyond sorry." He kisses down my neck as he lifts me to his desk.

"Let me start now by making it up to you on my desk." He says as he kisses my mark. "But the door is still open." I reply. "Well then let everyone watch as their King gravels to their Queen." He says leaning me back and lifting my dress to around my hips. "I'll show them how you properly make up to your mate." He continued as he pulls my panties down. The kisses my inner thighs while wrapping my legs around his head. "I was always one to lead by example." He says dipping his tongue into my slick folds. 'Holy fuck you make me crazy.' I think to myself. My head falls back along the desk as he laps my juices. His tongue feels so good but I have this need that is clawing at me. This need to have him fill me deep within.

"Stop." I say to him causing a worried look to cross his features. "What is it? Are you okay? Do you not want this anymore? Not want us anymore?" he asks. His voice edged in worry. "No, none of that. I just need you deep inside me." I replay and you can see his eyes hood with lust. Standing from his seat where he feasted on me he releases himself and begins to rub his member on my lady bits coating himself in my juices. "I don't know if I can be gentle with how much I want you right now." he tells me. "Then don't. You want me then claim me." I challenge. He releases a deep chest vibrating growl and slams into me making me gasp. Hard deep stocks are delivered to my womanhood as he shows me that I belong to him. My mind is a haze of pleasure as he continues his euphoric assault on my body. After a moment my climax is building and I begin to milk him with my inner walls. Once he feels how close I am he pumps into me at a ungodly speed. So deep that I can't hold in the pleasure anymore and I explode around him causing his own release. Finally after riding out our pleasure we hold one another as we calm. I now allow myself to fully understand the depths of my feelings for this man and I realize the love I have for him is earth shattering. 'He owns all of me but what if he hurts me again?' I think as I drift off wrapped in his arms