Chapter 2: Alpha of basically none.

"Have I told you that I'm so thankful that you have given me a chance to prove my love for David." Henry said. "You don't need my permission I'm just really happy that he's happy. I honestly can't wait to have a mate. The way you two look at each other is as if you would move Heaven and Earth for one another." I replied. " Either way I want to thank you. I know that if you were not on board he wouldn't have been on board and don't worry you'll find your mate. Is it true that you don't have a wolf though? I mean I'm not trying to get in your business I just know that I have overheard my dad say many times how impressed he is of how strong you are even without your wolf." He brings up a sensitive subject for me. "Yes it's true I don't have a wolf I can't mind link with the pack either because I don't have that ability but I as strong as any other Alpha who have their wolf. I don't know why I was never given one. It makes me feel like an outsider but my dad says that the moon goddess visited him when I was born and said my wolf is just very special and will come to me when it's needed." I explained.

Suddenly everybody in class tenses including the teacher. I look around watching their eyes glazed over and I know they're being mind linked which must mean it an important message for the whole pack. Everyone's face turns pale and some start to panic. Henry turns to me "We need to get David and head back the packhouse we're under attack. About a hundred or so Rogues have infiltrated the Pack grounds." Henry said as he grabbed my hand pulling me to David's class.

Finally getting David and heading to Henry's car. I watch as people start to panic. The car takes off and I swear we are at the pack house in no time. getting out I see wolves fighting everywhere and blood splattered on everything. Henry grabs me. "I'm to take you to the panic room. Your dad does not want you fighting due to you not being able to shift." he explained. I nod in understanding and begin to run to the packhouse where the panic room is when all of a sudden a siering pain rips through my chest. I drop. David and Henry look at me with sympathy in their eyes. "What happened?" I chock out. "The Luna has died. I'm so sorry about your mom Ava." Henry says as David cries.

Anger and heartbreak rip through me and all I have is a taste for revenge. Getting up I run to my mother. When I get there I'm confronted with the sight of 10 rogues on my Father and 5 on the Beta. The Beta drops. "NO..." I hear Henry scream. Suddenly I drop as another intense pain rips through me and I see my father drop. Looking in his eyes I can see the love he has for me up until all life drains. 'We will get revenge. Lets kill them all." I hear in my head. "Who is that?" I ask out loud.
I'm your wolf. The name is Hera. Sorry I've been sleeping but I'm here now. Let's get them. Let's show them what a true Alpha is like." Hera my wolf says. " Hell yeah. Kill them all." I shout finally relieved that I got my wolf finally.

I shift for the first time but I ignore the pain. I'm only thinking of one thing and that's blood. The blood of my enemies. I race over killing the ten men that killed my father. Another group surrounded me about thirty but I don't back down. I'm blood thirsty and the amount of rogues around me excites me because of how many I get to kill. I feel out of control with rage and I love it.

The men attack and I'm holding my own like a true Alpha Henry and David join me and fight. Finally we are able to kill the remaining rogues that have not retreated. We search for survivors but quickly realize we are the only members of my pack that remain.

"What shall we do Alpha?" Asks David. I look at him confused until I realize he is talking to me. "I'm giving you a choice.... we can stick together. Or we can go it alone but either way I think it is a good idea to leave." I explained.

"I think your right we should leave the rogues will be back and they definitely out number us now. As for splitting up I can't speak for my Mate even though I hope he agrees but you are my Alpha now and I follow you anywhere." Henry says. "I will also follow you everywhere you are my sister. So Alpah looks like Henry is your Beta and I'm the Delta out of convenience." David says. "No, I don't need to take the Beta position you are my Alpha no matter what." Henry says.

I can feel the tears seeping out of my eyes. " Thank you, but you are my Beta now. You were born for this role and I think you deserve it same as David. You are strong not weak. You deserve the title of Delta." I say. We all hug in realization that we only have each other left.

As we leave are lands I realize it is now that our journey begins.