Chapter 20: Can you fuck off?

I wake again in Ashton's room. 'This is getting old.' I think to myself. I get up and start to leave. Hey where are you guys at? I mind link my pack. In the dinning hall about to eat. Come here I'll get you a plate. David replied. Make sure it's not poisoned again. I respond and they just laugh through the link.

I head inside the hall and it goes silent. 'Like man is there a drawing of a penis on my forehead?' I think of their reaction. I look and see my guys and groan. 'Why do they have to sit with them? Especially him.' I sigh. I walk to the table and sit at the opposite end while David hands me a plate filled with food. "I would have gotten you your food if I knew you were up little one." Ashton says. "Thanks but no we seen how well that went last time." I say and he smirks. "Besides the pain you experienced I felt the night finished gloriously as did you.... many times." He says and his mother chokes on her drink. "Well that's all you can finish cause a fight surely isn't the case... I mean how many girls handed you your ass in a fight? If I was you I'd just hush and eat your food before I beat the bricks off you right here again." I say and he just grins. "Well if you keep talking that way I might just let you and then I'll beat that pussy of yours right here on this table." He smiles and now I'm the one chocking.

"So... it's lovely to see you again Ava and thank you for helping us." Ashton's mom says changing the subject. "Nice to see you to and no worries that is what an Alpha does is protect the people." I say. "What are the plans now? When will the wedding happen?" She asks. "Huh? What wedding?" I ask. "Yours and my son's." She says. "Oh the day after never." I say. "Baby now you know we are going to have a wedding and you will be in a white dress well maybe not white now cause I stole that virtue a while back." He laughs. "Can you fuck off?" I ask. "No, but we both know I can sure as hell fuck you." He states.

I get up from the table and walk to put my finished plate in the bin. As I walk past he grabs me and yanks me to him so that I'm now sitting on his lap. I struggle to get up when he kisses my mating mark on my neck causing me to simmer down. "Come on little Dove now you know the goddess said we need to be together and stop fighting for the sake of our people. Marry me." He whispers seductively in my ear as he rubs my thighs close to my womanhood. I turn and straddle him. I start to grind and he growls as he grows. "One just because she said that does not mean we need to get married. We need to act as a team not be one. You were already married so your good and as for me why couldn't I wear white to my own wedding if a fake ass hoe like your precious wife Sam did to your wedding? She's lucky the church didn't burn the fuck down because of her hoe self. Like I said can you fuck off.... and the answer you should be saying is yes." I whisper in his ear before nipping his ear lobe. I get off him and leave him in a daze but saddened and while he was hard at the beginning he seems to be limp now. 'Huh...wonder what's wrong.' I think as I walk away.

"It won't work. I don't deserve her." Ashton mutters. "What?" Asked his father snapping him out of his fog. "We need to gather all the Alpha's for a meeting and band together. We need to figure out what's going on and how to fight it." He says. "It's simple you and Ava will fight together as one like the moon goddess said." His sister spoke. He stood up abruptly slamming his fork on the table. "No... no we won't. She will leave she doesn't want to be here. She doesn't want me can't you see. She hates me and I understand because I hate myself for what I did to her. I've tried to act as if nothing happened but let's be honest I blew any chance I had or deserved the moment I first denied her let alone all the other shit I did to that beautiful woman. She needs to leave to be happy and I need to let her go so that she can be. I don't deserve her....truth is I never did. She was right I am nothing more than a monster. Why try pretending I'm not." He says as tears roll down his cheek before storming off.