Nozel x Reader- A Strange Feeling Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Is that you, Captain?"

I hear a familiar voice behind. I turned around to see the beautiful figure of Y/N. Once she saw my face, a precious smile planted upon her face.

"Why hello there, Y/N." I manage to give a small smile back.

You probably shouldn't have smiled, Nozel.

"Woah...Captain, was that a smile you just did there?" Y/N asks me staring deep into my eyes. At this point, her E/C gaze is making my face hotter; for the first time in my life, I'm actually scared to move a muscle because the first person in my life who is about to see me blush is my subordinate who is actually my...crush.

Y/N goes closer to me, leaving little distance between us, I jump back a bit for more distance but, unfortunately for me (you mean fortunately?), she comes closer examining every detail of my flustered expression. I think it's fair to say that she's the first person seen my blush.

"I've never seen this side of you Captain, why is your face so red?" She questions me coming closer, so close that I can feel her cold, minty breath on my neck...It's tickles a bit, and makes me shivers as if she was actually on my neck.

What the fuck is she doing? Why is she so close!? And why the hell am I enjoying this as if she was actually giving me a hickey!?

Feeling that couldn't handle the amount of distance between us, I push her back gently.

"What the hell are you doing, you illecebrous woman!" I snap as I cover my blood-red face with my right and left to make distance with my left.

"Ouch..."

I can't see because I was covering my face, so I was completely oblivious to the fact that I was groping Y/N's right breast.

Way to go, perverted piece of shit.

"Captain, I was only joking with you, please be aware next time. You don't want rumours spreading around your squad that you a pervert." I hear Y/N's voice changes to solemn as she removes my hand from her breast.

"Oh, Sorry. Did I hurt you?" I look at her again with a more nervous expression as she puts her head down.

Y/N doesn't say anything, neither do I. All there is is silence from the both of us.

This is bad. All she was doing was joking around with you... And why the absolute fuck would you grope her?

"..."

"..."

"Just kidding!" She laughs.

Thank God.

I sigh in relief knowing that I didn't hurt her nor her feelings. She was only playing with me. But, why was I enjoying it? How did she get the best of my emotions? How did she put me out of my character? I never met someone in my life who can so damn strong on the battlefield and can also take hold of your heart.

This woman really is something else. Something- no. Someone that I love for some strange reason.

I want her.

I want to know more about her. Her history, her magic, and especially her right hand, armored, or replaced?

There is so much I want to know about her, it's driving me completely mad. Mad to the point I want to lock her up all for myself.

At this point, grab her right hand and dragged her towards the back of the garden.

"Captain, where are you taking me?" She questions me.