~ Time Skip 7am Jimin's P.O.V. ~

I had just woken up because of the feeling of someone adjusting her position to get closer. She looks so pretty just sleeping. I pecked her head and then her nose until I reached her lips. "Y/n it's time to wake up." I kept repeating myself but she still was sound asleep. "Hm, you're such a heavy sleeper. Baby girl it's time to wake up." Her eyes had fluttered open but quickly shut because of the sun. "Five more minutes...."

Cute...

"Fine, I'll be back." I was about to get up, but she held onto my waist tighter. "No, don't leave. Stay with me." "You're too precious. I stay here too often, I should just live with you." She pulled herself up to my face and kissed me very sweetly, "That's a good idea, you should ask Yoongi." Her eyes had fluttered opened again. "I'm going to take a shower,why don't we meet at school." "You just asked me to stay." "Oh yeah......ok I guess you can stay for a few more minutes." I pulled her closer so there was no space left between us, "I'll wake you up in five." "Thank you."

~ Time Skip At School Y/n's P.O.V. ~

Your class had ended earlier than you thought so you decided to go to the roof of your school to get some fresh air. You knew that students weren't allowed up there but you just needed a little time to yourself. You found a seat near one of the small flower gardens. You started to close your eyes and relax but you heard the faint sound of the door open. You quickly hid behind the garden before whoever was there could see you. "I told you that we should just jump her when she's alone."

What the hell.....?

You pulled out your phone and started to record what the conversation that person was having. "We can't just do it in some random alley. I know! The school dance will be held next Friday. But who are we even going to look for exactly? I just know it's some chick." There was a short pause, but the words that came out of their mouth scared you.

"Kim Yuna?"

You almost gasped aloud but you covered your mouth just in time.Your heart started to beat rapidly. Questions started to fill your mind. "Alright but how much time do we have?" You were furious and wanted to find out who exactly is planning to hurt Yuna. "Wait, I think I heard something." You heard footsteps coming closer. You slowly started to crawl to another side of the small garden, trying to stay as quiet as possible. "Sorry, I thought there was someone here for a second. Anyways, we should  meet up at the back of the school a few minutes before so we can talk over the plan. Ok bye." You listened closely as the footsteps of the person got quieter and quieter. You stood up a few seconds later just as a precaution of that person coming back.

You didn't know what to think at the moment. Why was Yuna getting targeted by these people? What did they want from her? Who were they? You felt angry,stressed, and especially scared. You've been friends with her since elementary school. You decided to text her so you could meet up and talk.

-Hey Yuna we need to talk
.Sure but when
-Like asap it's rlly important
.Ok😁can we invite the guys?
-No, not until we talk privately
.So I can call them after our talk?
-Sure😊
.Ok I gtg ttyl💞

It relieved you a bit, how Yuna didn't know anything but it worried you too. You decided to head back to class to try and distract yourself for a while.

~ Time Skip Lunch ~

You met up with Jimin and Jungkook after your last class. They both noticed how gloomy you looked. Once you guys got to your usual table Jimin asked what was wrong. "Nothing.." He studied your face for a bit then replied, "Bullshit, now tell me what's wrong." "I'll tell you later." He glanced at you then eventually said, "Fine." He crossed his arms and just stared at you but turned to Jungkook when you two made eye contact. "Jk call the others and ask where they are." "Please would be nice Jimin-ssi." Jimin rolled his eyes and said 'please' in a sarcastic voice. You smiled at him and leaned on his shoulder. "I'll tell you after I talk with Yuna." Jungkook was still on the phone so Jimin kissed your head quickly and stayed in the same position.