Misfortune: Results and Awards (Tessa Whitlens)

First off: A HUGE thankyou to SimplyDefined for hosting these Games. I thoroughly enjoyed them and had a great time writing for both my tributes.
Secondly: Another thankyou to TheFactionless. Where to begin? You're a great friend and I think our alliance did the best it could - imagine if Niles made it too - the 'Sibling alliance' was fantastic!

A note on the side: Tessa was not a sponsored tribute and didn't get any 'perks' or bonuses along the way. That just proves to show that even though you don't get sponsor, you can still go a long way with your tribute, I think being in the Final 4 is amazing.

So Tessa, (along with other members of the alliance) got a few awards:

1. Tessa Whitlens, Aaron Cooper, Niles Echo and Zane Salem got awarded Strongest Competitor. Just so you know, this was our entire alliance.

2. Tessa Whitlens and Niles Echo won The Best District. Woo! Go District 7, I think we made them proud.

The Results

1st Place: Ash Clarke (owned by fallenAngel97(sorry if I got the name wrong))

2nd Place: Aaron Cooper (owned by me)

3rd Place: Tessa Whitlens (owned by me)

4th Place: Zane Salem (owned by TheFactionless, and my wonderful ally)