𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒

/ Minhyun-Hee's pov /

I do not understand what she means, why should I stay away from Madison?

I sit with Baejin-Sun or after Ben has shortened my name to Hee, I can do the same with Baejin-Sun.  I call him ...... Sun..or Jin No no no ... NO !!  Sunny Yes sunny.

I think Ben and I are back together?  I feel really stupid now that it ended when he did not know about him and Mahsa getting married either.

Well I do not care if Malin threatens me, I can still be with Madi and I do not understand what her problem is or I am the problem but why and what made her so.

It feels like Sunny felt what I felt because he looked at me and licked my hand and crawled a little closer to me.  Even though I am not allowed to be with Madi, I still have a best friend at home.

[Time ship next week]

Now we start school again and now that we have started the break, I go straight to Madison in the corridor.

And when I only have time to say hello to her, I hear a voice screaming at me.

Malin- Hello where I warned you not to come near her or I should start speaking another language!

I turn around and see Malin.  Is she kidding, I do not understand anything?

Minhyun-Hee- I already have enough problems right now so you can stop making my life harder.

Malin gives me an ear file and I give back.

/ Malin's pov /

How dare she strike back.
I pull her hair and box her hard on the stomach.
Malin- Since you came to this school, you have only been a problem for everyone and mostly me.

/ Minhyun-Hee's pov /

When I tried to leave her, I heard someone screaming.
Behind you!

But before I have time to see what it was behind me, I get the feeling that I have to duck so I did it and just when I did it, Malin fell and then I ran.

/ Benjamin's pov /
I saw everything.  Idiot why I did nothing I just stand here and do nothing when Malin and Hee hurt each other.

I run after Hee and stop her where she stands.

Minhyun-Hee- Why are you stopping me right here on the sidewalk.

Benjamin- Let's we can go home and go to school.

Minhyun-Hee- Okay.

/ Malin's pov /

I see that Ben and Hee cross the road and at the same time drive a car.  I leave them for this time.

/ Minhyun-Hee's pov /

me and Benjamin went across the road and I see that a car is driving completely crazy and since Benjamin then drives that car straight towards him and the last second before has will be overrun, I can not just let him stand there.  So I jump and push him hard but then the car is in front of me .... And Everything turns black.