𝑀𝑦 𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑

[Time ship next day]

/ Madisons pov /

today I was sick and could not come to school so right now I am lying in my bed and just listening to music and chatting with Minhyun-Hee.

we just write fun things to each other nothing important.

But then I get a message from Malin:

Malim- I just want to say that Hee (as Benjamin calls her) is not who you think he is.

*VIDEO*

I watched the video and I heard nothing and then I saw Frank my brother kissing Minhyun-Hee.

I'm really angry now at Frank ....... and Minhyun-Hee how could she do that to Benjamin.  they were so sweet together!

/ Minhyun-Hee's pov /

* MADISON SMS: AR MINHYUN-HEE *

Madison- I can not believe you did that to Benjamin I thought you had real feelings for him!  What was the point of being with him if you still like Frank so much!

Minhyun-Hee- Sorry but I do not know what you're talking about?  And I would never hurt Ben?

Madison- Do not play stupid you know exactly what I'm talking about because how did this happen if you do not know what I'm talking about!  One more thing you found out hurt him because I'm already sent the video to Ben.  *VIDEO*

I watched the video and then I came on.  I have to tell her (:

But the problem is that it says another date so it looks like we've done it before and if Ben sees it then he will never forgive me for something that has happened but on the wrong date.  If he's not smart enough and remembers my clothes I had today and understands that someone sent the video to Madison.

I will find the person who did it and I will force her or him to tell me why and I will know today.

Minhyun-Hee- Yeah now I know what you're talking about it's a little hard to explain what really happened if someone edited the video really badly ...

* She blocked me *

/ Benjamin's pov /

On the way to school, I can not wait for my first date with Hee or in first date ever after that the first time I saw her in love, I did not even know how it felt to be in love.

I see that Madi runs to me and it does not happen so often after she starts later than me.

She shows a video and I thought it would be a funny video but that video just made me sad and I ran from there to find Franklin and then ... then I'll find Hee.

I got to school quickly and I found Frank in the hallway and there were lots of other students there.  I ran the fastest I could towards Frank and for the first time hit him.

Jan hit back but not so hard.  I shook him hard.

Benjamin: You are my brother get another girl you can not always have everything I have you get it!

I kicked him to the floor.

Then I looked for Hee and I found her in the library.

/ Minhyun-hee's pov /

Benjamin- Why, I've done everything for you!  What have I done wrong!

I see that Ben has cried and I think it's about the video.

Minhyun-hee- No I have the same clothes as yesterday you do not see and if you watched the video it is the same clothes I have yesterday and today.  Please believe me ........ You have not done anything wrong (: * I got tears *

Benjamin- But ... I'm still angry at Frank and I'll never forgive him.
I beat him. Because I do not want anyone to come between us.
Promise that no one will come between us!

Minhyun-hee- I promise